FORUMS

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

Moto G - Common Issues and Solutions

110 posts
Thanks Meter: 32

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I have been seeing people talk about a lot of issues lately pertaining to Moto G's performence. Many of those goes un-answered mostly because of the fact that Motorolla is still fixing a lot of those issues, and will be releasing patches to fix the issue.

I thought we could start off a thread where in people can discuss the issues that they face on their Moto G and see if our fellow members can help each other in fixing those issues. This could be a one stop thread for all who wants to know how a particular issue, however small it might be, can be fixed.

I will be reserving a response thread to collate all the solved 'Q's and 'A's so that it will be easier for all the fellow members..

Cheers!

18th March 2014, 01:37 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32

Donate to Me
More
Reserved
Reserved for Q/A collation
18th March 2014, 05:12 PM |#3  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by techpick

I have been seeing people talk about a lot of issues lately pertaining to Moto G's performence. Many of those goes un-answered mostly because of the fact that Motorolla is still fixing a lot of those issues, and will be releasing patches to fix the issue.

I thought we could start off a thread where in people can discuss the issues that they face on their Moto G and see if our fellow members can help each other in fixing those issues. This could be a one stop thread for all who wants to know how a particular issue, however small it might be, can be fixed.

I will be reserving a response thread to collate all the solved 'Q's and 'A's so that it will be easier for all the fellow members..

Cheers!

hey there,

did u find any solution for 3G to 2G issue on moto g.... as of now factory reset giving temporary solution

plz chk if you can help

best wishes
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
3g drop, moto g call drop, moto g issue
Previous Thread Next Thread