Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,490 Members 50,346 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Moto G - Common Issues and Solutions

Tip us?

techpick
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 30

DONATE TO ME
Info 2 Moto G - Common Issues and Solutions

I have been seeing people talk about a lot of issues lately pertaining to Moto G's performence. Many of those goes un-answered mostly because of the fact that Motorolla is still fixing a lot of those issues, and will be releasing patches to fix the issue.

I thought we could start off a thread where in people can discuss the issues that they face on their Moto G and see if our fellow members can help each other in fixing those issues. This could be a one stop thread for all who wants to know how a particular issue, however small it might be, can be fixed.

I will be reserving a response thread to collate all the solved 'Q's and 'A's so that it will be easier for all the fellow members..

Cheers!

techpick
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 30

DONATE TO ME
Default Reserved

Reserved for Q/A collation

sunilnair007
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by techpick View Post
I have been seeing people talk about a lot of issues lately pertaining to Moto G's performence. Many of those goes un-answered mostly because of the fact that Motorolla is still fixing a lot of those issues, and will be releasing patches to fix the issue.

I thought we could start off a thread where in people can discuss the issues that they face on their Moto G and see if our fellow members can help each other in fixing those issues. This could be a one stop thread for all who wants to know how a particular issue, however small it might be, can be fixed.

I will be reserving a response thread to collate all the solved 'Q's and 'A's so that it will be easier for all the fellow members..

Cheers!
hey there,

did u find any solution for 3G to 2G issue on moto g.... as of now factory reset giving temporary solution

plz chk if you can help

best wishes
Tags
3g drop, moto g call drop, moto g issue