Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,073 Members 40,780 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Xperia Z1 Compact or Galaxy S4

Tip us?

meet_death
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Xperia Z1 Compact or Galaxy S4

Hi,

I want to buy a new phone. My main requirements are:

1) Excellent audio quality (through in-ears)
2) Seamless access to Google services
3) Good battery life
4) Decent camera

I have zeroed in on the Galaxy S4 and Xperia Z1 Compact in my price range. I like the screen of the S4, but I'm finding very mixed reviews about its audio output capabilities. However I like the Z1 compact more (I like its squarish industrial design), but am unable to find any detailed reviews about its other features. The Z1 compact is around Rs.4000 (~$80) more than the S4, so I'd be spending more if i got that.

Any suggestions?

bizzypain
Old
Thanks Meter 59

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by meet_death View Post
Hi,

I want to buy a new phone. My main requirements are:

1) Excellent audio quality (through in-ears)
2) Seamless access to Google services
3) Good battery life
4) Decent camera

I have zeroed in on the Galaxy S4 and Xperia Z1 Compact in my price range. I like the screen of the S4, but I'm finding very mixed reviews about its audio output capabilities. However I like the Z1 compact more (I like its squarish industrial design), but am unable to find any detailed reviews about its other features. The Z1 compact is around Rs.4000 (~$80) more than the S4, so I'd be spending more if i got that.

Any suggestions?
The Galaxy S4 and the Z1C are in two very different inch ranges. If the screen inches are not an important point for you, between these two phones, I think the Z1C is a good choice. However If I'd need a phone with the features that you described, I'd take a HTC ONE. I also suggest you to take a look to LG G2, and to Motorola Moto X. Good luck with your new phone!!
The Following User Says Thank You to bizzypain For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jfpsb
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Default Go with the japanese

I think Z1C is a better choice =)