Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,767,951 Members 39,769 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bricked I8190?

Tip us?

voximdo
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Bricked I8190?

Hey,

I have my I8190 from about a year, and from then I always installed some custom roms. From a month I were in Cyanogenmod 10.2 from Maclaw, and this week strange things stared happening, specially with battery. It could drain from 100% to 5 in a 1-2 hours. And if it falled below 5% system started to reset and then it was in bootloop. But when I connected telephone to charger system normally started. I decided to install pure stock in Odin, but then I could't turn on my phone even for a second, because I had bootlop all time, I tried with 4-5 roms. Then I found :

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2157105

I followed this instructions and installed this branded rom, and everything worked. Till I installed another stock, then after 2-3 minutes system restarted and fall in bootloop again. And now I can't install any stock rom, because when I try to do this i get this error :

""<ID:0/005> system.img
<ID:0/005>
<ID:0/005> Complete(Write) operation failed.""

And get this information on my phone :

"Frimware upragade encounted an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies & try again"

I tried with 2 diffrent cables and with 2 diffrent computer. What could I do? Is my phone bricked?

Thanks for help and sorry for my english.
JackoMJ Old
Thanks Meter

Quote:
Originally Posted by voximdo View Post
Hey,

I have my I8190 from about a year, and from then I always installed some custom roms. From a month I were in Cyanogenmod 10.2 from Maclaw, and this week strange things stared happening, specially with battery. It could drain from 100% to 5 in a 1-2 hours. And if it falled below 5% system started to reset and then it was in bootloop. But when I connected telephone to charger system normally started. I decided to install pure stock in Odin, but then I could't turn on my phone even for a second, because I had bootlop all time, I tried with 4-5 roms. Then I found :

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2157105

I followed this instructions and installed this branded rom, and everything worked. Till I installed another stock, then after 2-3 minutes system restarted and fall in bootloop again. And now I can't install any stock rom, because when I try to do this i get this error :

""<ID:0/005> system.img
<ID:0/005>
<ID:0/005> Complete(Write) operation failed.""

And get this information on my phone :

"Frimware upragade encounted an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies & try again"

I tried with 2 diffrent cables and with 2 diffrent computer. What could I do? Is my phone bricked?

Thanks for help and sorry for my english.

i will tell you what i would do if i have this issues:
- download 3 Button combo
- download branded lafleur ROM
- download custom recovery (TWRP or CWM - search here on xda)
- flash 3 Button combo via Odin
- flash lafleur ROM via Odin
- flash custom recovery
- boot into recovery
- wipe cache and dalvik
- reboot

download a custom ROM you like such as carbon or omni or ... (as zip)
copy it to your device
- reboot into recovery
- flahs custom ROM with TWRP or CWM
- wipe again
- reboot.

J.