Need ur help to solve boot loop in xolo q800 (X-edition)...
I am facing a bootloop and m not able to restore my Nandroid backup either. i did following and my phone ran into bootloop:
1. Installed CWM, had taken Nandroid Backup.
2. Taken Backup using ROM Manager too.
3. Installed XoloXperia V1.0 ROM and my phone went into boot loop(xolo logo apperas and reboots)
4. So i tried restoring both backups(Mentioned above-1) but bootloop again occured.
5. I checked the logs and have seen below error:
I: Can't partition unsafe device: /dev//block/mmcblk1p1
I: Can't format unknown volume: /external-sd
I: Can't format unknown volume: /emmc
6. Then, i installed twrp using SP_flash tool and tried installing other ROM, it didnt throw any error but still boot loop.
Can someone please guide me why this error is generated? what mistake i did or where i missed ?
how it can be solved ?