Here is a set of files which will bring Kitkat Launcher to our devices
Download: : https://mega.co.nz/#!5hoBjDRL!cv0Wc0...cpeYyMdT4-Nhc0
Screenshots : Attached
- Download the following file.
- Unrar the file and you’ll have 3 APKs inside – ‘GoogleHome.apk’, ‘PrebuiltGmsCore.apk’ and ‘Velvet.apk’.
- Next, transfer all the APKs to your phone.
- Use a file manager to browse to these APKs from your phone and install them in this order – PrebuiltGmsCore.apk, Velvet.apk and GoogleHome.apk. OR You can also simply copy the files to your root in System/app if rooted.
- Now, simply select the launcher by pressing the ‘Home’ button and you’re all set.
Source : http://tech2.in.com/news/smartphones...d-phone/919646