[Q] Pantech Sky Vega A850L -- OS Corrupted

OP kasqureshi

30th September 2013, 12:08 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Dear Friends,

I'm having problem with "Pantech Sky Vega A850L" .... I bought it used from the local market. It was working fine until after a day , I popped out the SIM & restarted the phone. Since then, it shows me a screen saying "System Restart because of Application Operation Error". I found a ROM online but dont know how to flash it as everything I found was in Chinese or Korean. Can any good soul here help me?
30th September 2013, 05:04 PM   |  #2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by kasqureshi

Dear Friends,

I'm having problem with "Pantech Sky Vega A850L" .... I bought it used from the local market. It was working fine until after a day , I popped out the SIM & restarted the phone. Since then, it shows me a screen saying "System Restart because of Application Operation Error". I found a ROM online but dont know how to flash it as everything I found was in Chinese or Korean. Can any good soul here help me?

well if you dont really need to flash the rom you can go into recovery by holding power button and volume down or up while the device is off and you can factory reset from there. let me know if anything happens, im on pretty much most of the day.
2nd October 2013, 11:23 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trozzul

well if you dont really need to flash the rom you can go into recovery by holding power button and volume down or up while the device is off and you can factory reset from there. let me know if anything happens, im on pretty much most of the day.

Yes, I did the factory reset but to no avail. Then, a friend found me this link "unable to post link here"

One of the posts in this links said.....

""""Offline brush ROM Method:

- You must use Internet Explorer (IE) Browser
- *** If never install USB Driver *** First download and install: L Edition / K Edition / S version
- Download Offline brush ROM Toolkit: Flash ROM Tools (2012/12/24)
- Download mobile phone *. Binx ROM: L version V2.22 / K version V2.22 / S version v2.22

eg A850L version, you need the *. binx of the ROM file into "\ FLASH ROM \ sky_update \ IM-A850L" within the Folder

Decompression tool kit, and copy the ROM file into the appropriate Folder within

Then perform clear_flashrom_settings.cmd

Performed after online_flash_rom.cmd, mindful of the need to enable the IE Compatibility View feature

When to see a "purple blue button" can close an IE Browser

Finally execute flash_rom.cmd, once an option is picked

Point back to it once a cmd box is by clicking a keyboard, it will automatically play out a IE Browser

It frames the left, then click "Allow"

If all goes well, will see a "pink button"

Data Loading ...

Entire brush ROM about twenty minutes to complete the process """"""""""

the brush ROM tool kit I downloaded opens up IE pages in Korean ..... helpless!
15th March 2014, 12:04 PM   |  #4  

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kasqureshi

Yes, I did the factory reset but to no avail. Then, a friend found me this link "unable to post link here"

One of the posts in this links said.....

""""Offline brush ROM Method:

- You must use Internet Explorer (IE) Browser
- *** If never install USB Driver *** First download and install: L Edition / K Edition / S version
- Download Offline brush ROM Toolkit: Flash ROM Tools (2012/12/24)
- Download mobile phone *. Binx ROM: L version V2.22 / K version V2.22 / S version v2.22

eg A850L version, you need the *. binx of the ROM file into "\ FLASH ROM \ sky_update \ IM-A850L" within the Folder

Decompression tool kit, and copy the ROM file into the appropriate Folder within

Then perform clear_flashrom_settings.cmd

Performed after online_flash_rom.cmd, mindful of the need to enable the IE Compatibility View feature

When to see a "purple blue button" can close an IE Browser

Finally execute flash_rom.cmd, once an option is picked

Point back to it once a cmd box is by clicking a keyboard, it will automatically play out a IE Browser

It frames the left, then click "Allow"

If all goes well, will see a "pink button"

Data Loading ...

Entire brush ROM about twenty minutes to complete the process """"""""""

the brush ROM tool kit I downloaded opens up IE pages in Korean ..... helpless!

can you post the link of 850 L offline brush rom toolkit please.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread