Alarms donīt work after ROM Upgrade
Hi out there
Asking if somebody may have a resolution for a problem my universal has at the moment.
- Bought Universal about 2 months ago (T-Mobile MDA Pro)
- Checking ROM Version -> OS: 1.12.43 R: 1.00.xx Ext: dont know
- Yesterday upgraded to -> OS: 1.20.34 R: 1.06.00 Ext: 1.20.118 (Original TMDE Update!)
- Softreset BEFORE Extexnde Rom installs, so no Changes have been made
- Installed EXT_ROM unlock tool
- Installed Total Commander
First thing i recognized:
- speed increased
- more RAM free
Now the integrated alarms donīt work.
i can set an alarm, give name, change sound (the sound is played when changing!)
Settings for Programs -> Alarms, Events, etc. -> enabled
Do you have a clue?!
May an upgrade to QTEK ROM 1.30.93 bring a resolution or wonīt change it anything? Just have to encode that new, because of country id error :twisted:
Thanks in advance!