Lumos is fully customizable automatic backlight level manager. We focus on minimal CPU usage and maximum battery saving while maintaining great backlight change smoothness and responsiveness.
Lumos, holding true to its legacy, combines the best from all available auto-backlight solutions in a simple to use package and adds many extras for your tweaking needs.
- extremely low CPU usage
- NO battery or CPU overhead (drain) unless you actively use your device's display
- simple yet powerful configuration GUI with easy step-by-step calibration process
- many options that let you change every aspect of how your backlight works
- program exceptions to set different backlight for any application
- relative excaptions allow you to amplify/attenuate the automatic backlight for specific applications
- custom backlight profiles
- extensive in-app context help
- great customer support with an issue/request tracking system
- button and keyboard backlight support, including smooth backlight if rooted and supported by HW
- android 2.2 or newer
- a light sensor
- managable display brightness (in display options)
- you may need root access to control button/keyboard lights
- pretty much every HTC device out there
- most Samsung devices
- possibly others if manufacturer adheres to android driver model
If you have any problems, comments or suggestions, please leave a message here or PM (with proper subject name) or in the bug tracker at http://elite-force.eu
Get it here:
Lumos. The smart auto-backlight manager your battery will thank you for.