No registration required

[Q] Help me revive LG Optimus L9 P760

OP andy350z

14th March 2014, 03:47 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Hello guys.

I just bought a brand new LG P760 (aka Optimus L90 , firmware 4.1.2. I have rooted it with Cydia Impactor. So far so good. I wanted to make my device install as default on SD card, so I started playing with Aparted from Google Play Store. I dont know exactly what I did, but i can tell you that I have attached 2 pics with the menu that I have interacted with. I made 2 partitions, PART: 1 has size of 1500 MB, PART: 2 has size of ~12000MB. I used ADB to make SDCard default storage device (db shell pm setInstallLocation 2) the restarted. After it has restarted, I tried to install something big from the Store, but it said that I had insuficient space. I tried to reverse PART1 with PART2, replace sizes I mean, but when I tried to delete PART2 it said that it is in use and I could not. After that, I started playing with the /dev/block/mmcblk0 and mmcblk1m, without knowing what they do. I tried to restart the device and... poof. It didn't. It is dead now. I tried all combinations of keys. The device is detected in windows as OMAP4430. I tried fastboot, it said ok but...it did not start. It doesn't start anymore. I have attached 2 pics with the program...

PLEASE HELP ME.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	59.3 KB
ID:	2629486   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	91.2 KB
ID:	2629487  
14th March 2014, 03:59 AM   |  #2  
Flag Egg Harbor
Thanks Meter: 5

15 posts
Donate to Me
More
Just to clear up everything, is it your SD card that has been partitioned? And can you get to recovery at all?

Sent from my MB886 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to Gizzy666 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th March 2014, 08:42 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizzy666

Just to clear up everything, is it your SD card that has been partitioned? And can you get to recovery at all?

Yes, it was my SD card that has been partitioned. I wanted to be able to install directly to it. It didn't work too well so I started messing up with those setting Aparted soft has... If it matters, it is a GoodRam 16GB Class 10.
15th March 2014, 02:54 AM   |  #4  
Flag Egg Harbor

15 posts
Donate to Me
More
That's a pretty good SD card xD have you tried placing you card into a pc!/ laptop card reader and formating completely, removing the partitions, formating again then re doing the partitions an installing on to SD.... May I also ask why you decided to do this?

15th March 2014, 01:44 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizzy666

That's a pretty good SD card xD have you tried placing you card into a pc!/ laptop card reader and formating completely, removing the partitions, formating again then re doing the partitions an installing on to SD.... May I also ask why you decided to do this?

Well...i tried, but had no luck. The reason ) is that wanted to install apps directly on SD card from the store, but in order to do so, i needed two partitions on the SD card, one smaller and one larger, the probles was that I made the smaller one bigger, and the bigger one smaller and needed to swap them, but one of them was is use, by the OS i presume, but i had flyies into my had and did ugly stuf...
15th March 2014, 04:18 PM   |  #6  
Flag Egg Harbor

15 posts
Donate to Me
More
Ahh right! Now that sucks, sorry I honestly wouldn't know what to suggest to you, maybe someone else could help ?

The Following User Says Thank You to Gizzy666 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread