Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,354 Members 41,887 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Please Help, xperia SP Bootloop after flashing eXistenZ 2.0

Tip us?

Indohara
Old
(Last edited by Indohara; 15th March 2014 at 03:39 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default [Q] Please Help, xperia SP Bootloop after flashing eXistenZ 2.0

hi guys, sorry if i came with a noob question... i'm trying to flash my sony xperia sp with eXistenZ 2.0 rom, I think i've done all the instruction given on http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2478019 (rom's official thread) but when i powered on the device stuck at sony logo+ music rythme seems i aturnedit on without flashing 266 kernel first

things i've done before:

downgrade from .266 to .254
Root using Doomlord method
installed cwm touch given here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2649923
clear data, cache, davlik cache, unmount system (seems i pressed unmount/mount system twice )
flashed the rom and super su fix

please help me guys, i've tried to force the device to shut down with pen tip, but after it powered off, it suddenly turned on again and again..

PS: it's still rebooting now

Pulsa
Old
Thanks Meter 57
Try to reinstall stock ftf file first, root your phone, install cwm, and then follow the steps described on existenz thread

Schokonuss
Old
(Last edited by Schokonuss; 15th March 2014 at 07:20 AM.)
Thanks Meter 57
Go into your recovery and wipe data, cache and dalvik cache again, (unmount system?!) and than flash ROM and SuperSU fix again, shut the phone down, flash the .266 ftf via FlashTool (DO NOT BOOT THE PHONE BEFORE YOU FLASHED THE FTF WITH FLASHTOOL!) and after flashing of .266 it should work. That is a very important step, you forgot

PS: to force shut it really down, you need to push that button longer, about 10 seconds. This is Hard Reset use it only if really necessary. What I did is I plugged my device into Computer, forced shut down with the button (NOT hard reset, pressing about 5 seconds) and it didn't reboot itself

Gesendet von meinem Sony Xperia SP C5303
Device: Sony Xperia SP C5303 (huashan)
Rooted: yes
Bootloader: unlocked
ROM: AOKP 4.3.1
Kernel: AOKP Kernel
Recovery: ClockworkMod 6.0.4.6
Busybox: BusyBox v1.21.1
Bootlooped: 6 times
All Apps: 98
Root Apps: 32
Xposed Modules: 18
Special Apps: ViPER4Android FX 2.3.2.2
Special Apps: ViPER4Android XHiFi 2.1.0.2

Please hit THANKS button if you think it's worth it
The Following User Says Thank You to Schokonuss For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Indohara
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schokonuss View Post
Go into your recovery and wipe data, cache and dalvik cache again, (unmount system?!) and than flash ROM and SuperSU fix again, shut the phone down, flash the .266 ftf via FlashTool (DO NOT BOOT THE PHONE BEFORE YOU FLASHED THE FTF WITH FLASHTOOL!) and after flashing of .266 it should work. That is a very important step, you forgot

PS: to force shut it really down, you need to push that button longer, about 10 seconds. This is Hard Reset use it only if really necessary. What I did is I plugged my device into Computer, forced shut down with the button (NOT hard reset, pressing about 5 seconds) and it didn't reboot itself

Gesendet von meinem Sony Xperia SP C5303
thanks for the reply guys! with great momentum, i've managed to flash the kernel between reboot progress... (take it twenty something times (when it's actually powered off ) before its finally done)