Question [Q] Could you reccomend a good call recorder?

OP deiteite

16th March 2014, 03:28 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hi. I have an unusual question (if it comes to Q&A, I think... But it's my first post here and I went with the "Go to Q&A forum" warning)

Could you reccomend me a good call recorder that works - at least - fine with Ace? All that I've found were some crappy apps, that recorded only my voice, but I rather need to record the other person's voice in good quality. Can you help me? Anything?

Best wishes,
D.
16th March 2014, 04:24 PM   |  #2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by deiteite

Hi. I have an unusual question (if it comes to Q&A, I think... But it's my first post here and I went with the "Go to Q&A forum" warning)

Could you reccomend me a good call recorder that works - at least - fine with Ace? All that I've found were some crappy apps, that recorded only my voice, but I rather need to record the other person's voice in good quality. Can you help me? Anything?

Best wishes,
D.

here are these two links

1 http://www.spicytricks.com/apps/free...-automatically
2 http://www.androidtipsz.com/top-5-fr...-android-phone

i hope this will help

also HAPPY HOLI { IT IS A FESTIVAL OF COLORS IN INDIA }
16th March 2014, 06:04 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 361

956 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deiteite

Best wishes,
D.

Try the app Call Recorder ACR. It is one of the best call recorders in the Play Store for Galaxy Ace. Here is the link,

Call Recorder - ACR

Hope I helped
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread