Info 2

The ultimatum report

6th March 2014, 12:02 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
hi,
i was using your ROM for past 5-6 months i.e V 3.0..it was just awesome...adios for that>>>now as i had d/w newer version i tend to have some problems with that...or you could say i have some feedback...
1.Application setup force close
2.had various forcecloses if i install various applications..e.g truecaller,games(rope escape n many)..i even did forceclose procedure at terminal too but still many forcecloses.
3. i installed every UI of your's...but when i installed METRO...i had the UI of HOLO...but in menu i could see WP7 tools like (contacts) also.
7th March 2014, 11:05 AM   |  #2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by shuvendu20

hi,
i was using your ROM for past 5-6 months i.e V 3.0..it was just awesome...adios for that>>>now as i had d/w newer version i tend to have some problems with that...or you could say i have some feedback...
1.Application setup force close
2.had various forcecloses if i install various applications..e.g truecaller,games(rope escape n many)..i even did forceclose procedure at terminal too but still many forcecloses.
3. i installed every UI of your's...but when i installed METRO...i had the UI of HOLO...but in menu i could see WP7 tools like (contacts) also.

bro of mine you should not forget that ace is not a high end phone and cannot install too many apps even in a overclocked cm 7.2 { i am saying about too many ram eating apps}
so cut down your apps to limited { which you use truely}
if you do so i asure that you will have less force closes { acc to me }
8th March 2014, 05:10 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Ok..thank brother.
Peace

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda app-developers app
9th March 2014, 06:44 PM   |  #4  
Flag Aleppo
Thanks Meter: 139

383 posts
More
the a factor will release new version that fix the metro ui and the other bugs of other ui like miui

so stay tuned
16th March 2014, 06:15 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
O. K brother

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread