FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

Chances of getting Samsung to replace my note 3 screen from View Cover damage?

23 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By Clarky78, Junior Member on 20th March 2014, 01:43 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
When my note 3 turned up 2 weeks ago I rushed or to get a cover to protect my precious new phone. But where I live the only real options are the Samsung cases. I reluctantly bought a View Case knowing flip cases usually do more damage than protection. Within 3 days something had trapped between the cover and screen and wore a mark in both. Now something else has trapped and made a much worse mark. Like a hole with scuffs around it. Even though I'm religiously wiping both the screen and cover clean every few minutes! I have ordered a none flip Spigen cover and glass screen protector from Amazon but still they haven't arrived. I'm really angry because the screen is now flawed despite buying an official protector for it from day one. Anyone had any luck with getting Samsung to replace a screen due to damage like this?

21st March 2014, 12:47 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 120

More
If it was really their fault.... In this case I would not think so. Like you said, something was trapped between the flap and phone. Does this sound like SAMSUNG'S fault?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
21st March 2014, 01:25 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 868

More
shouldn't be any problem getting it replaced, they will just charge you for it.
21st March 2014, 11:06 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Contacted Samsung and the have told me to make a claim through their claims site..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread