Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,675 Members 46,692 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Chances of getting Samsung to replace my note 3 screen from View Cover damage?

Tip us?

Clarky78
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Chances of getting Samsung to replace my note 3 screen from View Cover damage?

When my note 3 turned up 2 weeks ago I rushed or to get a cover to protect my precious new phone. But where I live the only real options are the Samsung cases. I reluctantly bought a View Case knowing flip cases usually do more damage than protection. Within 3 days something had trapped between the cover and screen and wore a mark in both. Now something else has trapped and made a much worse mark. Like a hole with scuffs around it. Even though I'm religiously wiping both the screen and cover clean every few minutes! I have ordered a none flip Spigen cover and glass screen protector from Amazon but still they haven't arrived. I'm really angry because the screen is now flawed despite buying an official protector for it from day one. Anyone had any luck with getting Samsung to replace a screen due to damage like this?

tdamocles
Old
Thanks Meter 69
If it was really their fault.... In this case I would not think so. Like you said, something was trapped between the flap and phone. Does this sound like SAMSUNG'S fault?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

kms108
Old
Thanks Meter 832
shouldn't be any problem getting it replaced, they will just charge you for it.
Samsung Galaxy S5 SM900F
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Duos I9192

Sony XBA 3
Sony MDR EX600
Sony MDR EX800ST
Xiao Mi Piston IF Edition

Clarky78
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Contacted Samsung and the have told me to make a claim through their claims site..