XDA LG Development Challenge Winners

Almost 3months ago, we set out with LGto findtwo amazing apps that developers could put together … more

Wearable Apps w/ Andreas Göransson – XDA:DevCon 2014

XDA:DevCon 2014 in Manchester, UK featured quite a few interesting topics as … more

Browse Your Files with Ease using MK Explorer

Google has made quite an effort in perfecting the powerful and multi-faceted OS that we know as … more

How to Fix the Nexus Available Storage Bug – XDA TV

Is your Nexus device only showing half of the available storage as it should? Many … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Chances of getting Samsung to replace my note 3 screen from View Cover damage?

OP Clarky78

20th March 2014, 02:43 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

23 posts
When my note 3 turned up 2 weeks ago I rushed or to get a cover to protect my precious new phone. But where I live the only real options are the Samsung cases. I reluctantly bought a View Case knowing flip cases usually do more damage than protection. Within 3 days something had trapped between the cover and screen and wore a mark in both. Now something else has trapped and made a much worse mark. Like a hole with scuffs around it. Even though I'm religiously wiping both the screen and cover clean every few minutes! I have ordered a none flip Spigen cover and glass screen protector from Amazon but still they haven't arrived. I'm really angry because the screen is now flawed despite buying an official protector for it from day one. Anyone had any luck with getting Samsung to replace a screen due to damage like this?
21st March 2014, 01:47 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 91

949 posts
If it was really their fault.... In this case I would not think so. Like you said, something was trapped between the flap and phone. Does this sound like SAMSUNG'S fault?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
21st March 2014, 02:25 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 856

4,790 posts
shouldn't be any problem getting it replaced, they will just charge you for it.
22nd March 2014, 12:06 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

23 posts
Contacted Samsung and the have told me to make a claim through their claims site..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread