Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,637 Members 39,025 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] htc one stock ruu file

Tip us?

Kian 11
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
Default [Q] htc one stock ruu file

Hey guys I am wanting to unroot my phone because for some reason my phone has no service now and I'm just having trouble finding which ruu file is for bell

d3adm@n
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kian 11 View Post
Hey guys I am wanting to unroot my phone because for some reason my phone has no service now and I'm just having trouble finding which ruu file is for bell
find your ruu here http://www.htcdev.com/devcenter/downloads

Kian 11
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Lol i get results found

Kian 11
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
No results*

d3adm@n
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1394746955344.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	37.8 KB
ID:	2629185

Sent from my unknown using Tapatalk

SaHiLzZ
Old
Thanks Meter 410
try the restore to stock for canadian users in my signature. Post back if any issues. Are you planning to return for warranty or just to get signal

Things dont happen on their own. So either you did something or the phone is toast.

Kian 11
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaHiLzZ View Post
try the restore to stock for canadian users in my signature. Post back if any issues. Are you planning to return for warranty or just to get signal

Things dont happen on their own. So either you did something or the phone is toast.
Well yeah just to get signal back. After I installed viper rom is when i started to get this probelm. Ive had the viper rom for awhile and if my phone died or i had to restart it would loose signal so basically i would have to restart the phone again to get it back but now for like the past 5 days it seems to have lost it for good

SaHiLzZ
Old
Thanks Meter 410
Quote:
Well yeah just to get signal back. After I installed viper rom is when i started to get this probelm. Ive had the viper rom for awhile and if my phone died or i had to restart it would loose signal so basically i would have to restart the phone again to get it back but now for like the past 5 days it seems to have lost it for good
Will suggest to S-OFF, and flash either x.x.401.x (International) or x.x.1540.x (US Dev) RUU.

Kian 11
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaHiLzZ View Post
Will suggest to S-OFF, and flash either x.x.401.x (International) or x.x.1540.x (US Dev) RUU.
lol well a little to late now i didecided to go back to stock and i was following this one video on youtube how to do it so the phone says it is relocked now but when i went to flash the ruu it kept on saying signature fail. and all i can do now is boot the phone into the bootloader. Any suggestions in how i could fix this??

SaHiLzZ
Old
Thanks Meter 410
You dug a deeper hole for yourself. Nice.

Well now you need to unlock bootloader, flash custom recovery, and adb push or adb sideload a rom to get booting.

YouTube is good for videos only.

The Following User Says Thank You to SaHiLzZ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]