Would you like to know what app is using network in your phone? Would you like to know what address is the application connecting?
My friend wrote a tool named Network Monitor. The link is https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...networkmonitor Would you like to try?
The tool could help you below:
1. Monitor current data activity and uplink/downlink throughput.
2. Monitor external IP address.
3. List all package which using internet currently.
4. List all socket link including destination IP address and source IP address of per package.
5. Query where is the destination address of the link connection and show it in map.
It is a fun tool if you want to know what application using your internet connection background.
My friend welcome any comments and he could add function if it would helpful.