Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] advice needed on kitkat 4.4.2

OP jasonr2000

17th February 2014, 11:37 PM   |  #1  
jasonr2000's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Ynysybwl, Pontypridd
Thanks Meter: 1
 
34 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
hi guys


how do I install the kitkat 4.4.2 beta ?

as in does my phone need to be rooted ??

also how do I get the google apps afterwoods

and are there any risk's in bricking the phone ?

one more thing how do I go back to B125 afterwoods

thanks

jason
18th February 2014, 04:40 AM   |  #2  
kabirjedi's Avatar
Senior Member
Budapest
Thanks Meter: 41
 
183 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonr2000

hi guys


how do I install the kitkat 4.4.2 beta ?

as in does my phone need to be rooted ??

also how do I get the google apps afterwoods

and are there any risk's in bricking the phone ?

one more thing how do I go back to B125 afterwoods

thanks

jason


Best and first and last adivice:Pls.do not open topic use search otpions and read read read.Thanks..
18th February 2014, 02:15 PM   |  #3  
jasonr2000's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Ynysybwl, Pontypridd
Thanks Meter: 1
 
34 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
Its easy to say read other posts

I think my question is valid when people are on about rooting and i dont want to root my phone lol


so question still remains

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using xda app-developers app
18th February 2014, 02:38 PM   |  #4  
kabirjedi's Avatar
Senior Member
Budapest
Thanks Meter: 41
 
183 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonr2000

Its easy to say read other posts

I think my question is valid when people are on about rooting and i dont want to root my phone lol


so question still remains

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using xda app-developers app


Just read pls..
Never need root if you use offical or original test firmware.(Only if you want another region rom flash (BRICK warning!) )
18th February 2014, 02:54 PM   |  #5  
jasonr2000's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Ynysybwl, Pontypridd
Thanks Meter: 1
 
34 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabirjedi

Just read pls..
Never need root if you use offical or original test firmware.(Only if you want another region rom flash (BRICK warning!) )

ive seen the kitkat beta rom I think it is on here

and they are mostly on about routing the device

(hence why I don't want to do anything and brick the device)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2630935

this is the rom ive seen would love to give it a go but scared id brick the device somehow (being a total newbie when it comes to flashing Huawei devices)
18th February 2014, 03:34 PM   |  #6  
husen4u's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kuwait
Thanks Meter: 1,416
 
1,078 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonr2000

ive seen the kitkat beta rom I think it is on here

and they are mostly on about routing the device

(hence why I don't want to do anything and brick the device)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2630935

this is the rom ive seen would love to give it a go but scared id brick the device somehow (being a total newbie when it comes to flashing Huawei devices)

Yes You Can Flash Using dload Method. No need To Root And Kitkat Beta Is Safe To Install No One Has Reported Bricked Thr Device Flashing Kitkat.
The Following User Says Thank You to husen4u For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th February 2014, 04:25 PM   |  #7  
jasonr2000's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Ynysybwl, Pontypridd
Thanks Meter: 1
 
34 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
Thabks for the reply

Do i need root to get the google playstore ?

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using xda app-developers app
18th February 2014, 04:46 PM   |  #8  
husen4u's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kuwait
Thanks Meter: 1,416
 
1,078 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonr2000

Thabks for the reply

Do i need root to get the google playstore ?

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using xda app-developers app

No Root Need You Have To Flash TWRP Recovery for That. That Is Also Void Warranty But You Can Reflash Stock Recovery When Ever You Want And Your Mobile Become Stock Again.

Can I Ask Whats Your Problem With ROOT?? Root A Mobile Is Not Dangerous.
The Following User Says Thank You to husen4u For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th February 2014, 05:22 PM   |  #9  
jasonr2000's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Ynysybwl, Pontypridd
Thanks Meter: 1
 
34 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
Its just ive never rooted a phone and wouldnt know how to begin

Hence why i thought id ask here

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using xda app-developers app
21st February 2014, 03:02 AM   |  #10  
jasonr2000's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Ynysybwl, Pontypridd
Thanks Meter: 1
 
34 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonr2000

Its just ive never rooted a phone and wouldnt know how to begin

Hence why i thought id ask here

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using xda app-developers app

ok so ive rooted my phone now

but how do I install twrp ??

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes