Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,782 Members 45,750 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

|SOLVED]IMEI pROBLEM|for]any mtk phone

Tip us?

qmobilea2
Old
(Last edited by qmobilea2; 13th July 2013 at 05:00 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 198
Default |SOLVED]IMEI pROBLEM|for]any mtk phone

AsslamoAlaikum to Qmobile A2 users,
After flashing my ICS themed custom rom*THUNDERSTORM1* some users of A2 v2 complain about IMEI problem so here i am telling u the easiest method to resolve this issue.(others can also try on their own risk]

I m not responsible for any damadge u done to ur phone

Instructions for restoring IMEI
1. Download the program MTK Droid Root & Tools
2. Go with your phone to the program Root Explorer
3. We put a resolution on the r / o, and go through the path data / nvram / ​​md md folder and delete the folder NVRAM.
4. We go into the settings on the phone - application - development and put a check on USB debugging
5. Write off your IMEI in a notebook or anywhere else.
6. Turning on the phone,go into the program MTK Droid Root & Tools, and then the program searches your phone
7. click on Change IMEI and type the numbers you wrote down (That is your IMEI).
8 done
9 now reboot nd if changes doesnt appears then u hv to flash ur stock system.img via sp flash tool nd after flashing u will get ur networks back
10 HIT THE THANKS BAR

<edit>
This method can be used for other mtk phones!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to qmobilea2 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

aqeel1978
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up Invalid IMEI

Quote:
Originally Posted by qmobilea2 View Post
AsslamoAlaikum to Qmobile A2 users,
After flashing my ICS themed custom rom*THUNDERSTORM1* some users of A2 v2 complain about IMEI problem so here i am telling u the easiest method to resolve this issue.(others can also try on their own risk]

Instructions for restoring IMEI
1. Download the program MTK Droid Root & Tools
2. Go with your phone to the program Root Explorer
3. We put a resolution on the r / o, and go through the path data / nvram / ​​md md folder and delete the folder NVRAM.
4. We go into the settings on the phone - application - development and put a check on USB debugging
5. Write off your IMEI in a notebook or anywhere else.
6. Turning on the phone,go into the program MTK Droid Root & Tools, and then the program searches your phone
7. click on Change IMEI and type the numbers you wrote down (That is your IMEI).
8 done
9 now reboot nd if changes doesnt appears then u hv to flash ur stock system.img via sp flash tool nd after flashing u will get ur networks back
10 HIT THE THANKS BAR

<edit>
This method can be used for other mtk phones!
Thanks bro but i have tried all options but my Noir A2 still showing invalid IMEI. I will try this method and I hope to get my phone working with the sims. Thanks

Bilaljahangir
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Help

Hi,
Can you please guide me how to flash system.img (Noir A2). I m new to all of these terms though i know how to root a mob using Sp flash (CWM.img).
Can you please guide me re system.img because i have bricked my Noir A2 and want it to be back in a state where I can use it for calling messaging purposes.
Looking forward for your kind reply.
Bilal

Bilaljahangir
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up Thank you, deleting NVRAM folder and creating IMEI worked for me

I did this in Custom rom Thunderstorm

qmobilea2
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 198
Bro come to our page, there u get all ur issues fix

Sent from my A2 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to qmobilea2 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

XDAChinatech
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default don't understand a couple of the step or at least no precisely

[QUOTE=qmobilea2;42429200]AsslamoAlaikum to Qmobile A2 users,

?