|SOLVED]IMEI pROBLEM|for]any mtk phone
AsslamoAlaikum to Qmobile A2 users,
After flashing my ICS themed custom rom*THUNDERSTORM1* some users of A2 v2 complain about IMEI problem so here i am telling u the easiest method to resolve this issue.(others can also try on their own risk]
I m not responsible for any damadge u done to ur phone
Instructions for restoring IMEI
1. Download the program MTK Droid Root & Tools
2. Go with your phone to the program Root Explorer
3. We put a resolution on the r / o, and go through the path data / nvram / md md folder and delete the folder NVRAM.
4. We go into the settings on the phone - application - development and put a check on USB debugging
5. Write off your IMEI in a notebook or anywhere else.
6. Turning on the phone,go into the program MTK Droid Root & Tools, and then the program searches your phone
7. click on Change IMEI and type the numbers you wrote down (That is your IMEI).
9 now reboot nd if changes doesnt appears then u hv to flash ur stock system.img via sp flash tool nd after flashing u will get ur networks back
10 HIT THE THANKS BAR
This method can be used for other mtk phones!