FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[4.4.3]Official 4.4.3 Port Build #97- Snake's Venom-NEW BUILD!

1,077 posts
Thanks Meter: 575
 
By Topsnake, Senior Member on 15th June 2014, 08:37 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Support for 4.4.3 has been discontinued due to 4.4.4 being released. See 4.4.4 port below

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2828366
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-06-12-00-26-10.png
Views:	520
Size:	112.5 KB
ID:	2799192   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-06-12-00-43-15.jpg
Views:	507
Size:	158.9 KB
ID:	2799193   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG952014072495012017916.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	10.5 KB
ID:	2868242   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-07-24-02-06-32.png
Views:	134
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	2868243   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-07-24-02-06-45.png
Views:	145
Size:	159.3 KB
ID:	2868244  
Last edited by Topsnake; 27th July 2014 at 08:07 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Topsnake For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
16th June 2014, 03:43 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 268
 
More
Hey top snake nice job I installed and here are the issues I have found.. First when making a call you lose data and second changing to cdma doesn't stick at least not for me other then those two issues you did one hell of a job. Also no issue like your 4.4.2 port when going back to 4.4 which had the data partition issues.

Sent from my XT1080 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
16th June 2014, 09:05 AM |#3  
Topsnake's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 575
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigv5150

Hey top snake nice job I installed and here are the issues I have found.. First when making a call you lose data and second changing to cdma doesn't stick at least not for me other then those two issues you did one hell of a job. Also no issue like your 4.4.2 port when going back to 4.4 which had the data partition issues.

Sent from my XT1080 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thanks for trying it out! Im thinking the data loss may be an issue with the source being T-Mobile. Odd that CDMA didn't stick, it does for me.
16th June 2014, 08:35 PM |#4  
Member
Flag Voronezh
Thanks Meter: 58
 
Donate to Me
More
Cloud Search MIRRORS
Please, use "Save to my DropBox" option instead "Download", when getting file from Dropbox!

Dropbox mirror

GoogleDrive mirror
17th June 2014, 04:42 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
are there any changes in the new modem ?
18th June 2014, 06:37 AM |#6  
Member
Flag Voronezh
Thanks Meter: 58
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pujdo1

are there any changes in the new modem ?

i think so, but still using AT&T radio. As for me, it works better in GSM networks.
22nd June 2014, 07:10 AM |#7  
kcipopnevets's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Staten Island
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
Thanks so much for this! The only problem with it is Touchless Control is broken for commands like "Find my phone" because it freezes the device for a bit and then restarts System UI. Also, after calling upon Touchless Control more than three times, it never worked again until after a reboot. Other than that, it's really great!
25th June 2014, 03:47 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
sorry but i have some more questions:

1. what does the displayfix "really" (disable onscreen buttons ?) ?
2. is it possible with this port to install OTA's from the moto x retail version (if they are released like a android 4.4.4 ota) ?
if not, have i to reflash a entire port like this again ?
3. what changes are made in the build.prop (in comparison to the original moto x one) ? i want to stay as "moto x", because the device compatiblity in the play store is higher with the moto x, as it is more widespread as the droid maxx.
26th June 2014, 07:20 AM |#9  
Topsnake's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 575
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pujdo1

sorry but i have some more questions:

1. what does the displayfix "really" (disable onscreen buttons ?) ?
2. is it possible with this port to install OTA's from the moto x retail version (if they are released like a android 4.4.4 ota) ?
if not, have i to reflash a entire port like this again ?
3. what changes are made in the build.prop (in comparison to the original moto x one) ? i want to stay as "moto x", because the device compatiblity in the play store is higher with the moto x, as it is more widespread as the droid maxx.

1) on screen buttons and drivers for hw buttons

2)no. It will fail

3) build numbers, exploits, device reporting
27th June 2014, 03:10 PM |#10  
Member
Flag Voronezh
Thanks Meter: 58
 
Donate to Me
More
So, i've installed this port, installed buttons fix, flashed Faux Kernel for 4.4.2 (colours works fine on it)))

Still trouble with Active Display
Does anybody have an idea how to fix it?
Last edited by summer.cat; 27th June 2014 at 03:11 PM. Reason: grammar fix)
27th June 2014, 08:13 PM |#11  
Topsnake's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 575
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by summer.cat

So, i've installed this port, installed buttons fix, flashed Faux Kernel for 4.4.2 (colours works fine on it)))

Still trouble with Active Display
Does anybody have an idea how to fix it?

Did you try to uninstall and reinstall?

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes