Originally Posted by xia-lu
I installed NamelessROM 4.4.2 and I can't configure the APN!
Can you help me?
What do you mean?
-It won't save the APN data?
-You don't know your carrier's APN settings?
-You can't find the APN settings?
For APN Settings (from my Nexus 5):
- Go to Settings -> More (under "Wireless & Networks") -> Mobile Networks -> Access Point Names
- Click the "+" (with a circle around it) in the top bar on the screen
- Input your carrier's data
- Press the three dots in the upper right of the screen, the click "save"
- You new APN should have a blue dot next to it.