Easily Generate and Export Material Design Palletes

For many people, it can be pretty difficult to create a palette of complementary colors. … more

Android One Expanding to Bangladesh, Nepal, and Sri Lanka

At Google I/O 2013, Google proudly announced that the Android operating system was … more

Android 5.0.2 Fixes 2012 Nexus 7! Sony’s Making a Google Glass Competitor? – XDA TV

Android 5.0.2 Lollipop is available for the … more

Early Lollipop Ports for Micromax A116 and A117

It feels like it was only yesterday when Google announced the mysterious Android L.After … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Question call log ( missed calls) not working after root.

OP Bam9

6th March 2014, 06:37 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

19 posts
More
I had recently had my phone flashed to the best carrier for the area im in ad noticed a few problems. im rooted with cm11 but sticking with the stock debloated rom. the carrier flash had actually cased some issues initially with the screen turning on and fully lighting up, but when i started flashing new roms that issue was fixed. I thought it had fixed all my issues, but as I found out yesterday, my call log is still completely null and void. it shows no calls in or out, and ive made plenty. but the bigger part is that I dont even know about a missed call until I get the voice mail notification. ive tried apps to record them but im guessing they work off whatever stock files control that and thy read nothing as well right now

has anyone had this problem or possibly know of a fix?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	call log.png
Views:	69
Size:	219.3 KB
ID:	2616911  
25th March 2014, 02:35 AM   |  #2  

6 posts
Me too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam9

I had recently had my phone flashed to the best carrier for the area im in ad noticed a few problems. im rooted with cm11 but sticking with the stock debloated rom. the carrier flash had actually cased some issues initially with the screen turning on and fully lighting up, but when i started flashing new roms that issue was fixed. I thought it had fixed all my issues, but as I found out yesterday, my call log is still completely null and void. it shows no calls in or out, and ive made plenty. but the bigger part is that I dont even know about a missed call until I get the voice mail notification. ive tried apps to record them but im guessing they work off whatever stock files control that and thy read nothing as well right now

has anyone had this problem or possibly know of a fix?

I am also experiencing the exact same issue. Rooted Vzw g2 on page plus. I've searched phone for a log file that looks like it corresponds to the call logs but no love. It is a little obnoxious as I have no idea who calls me if I miss the call.

Have you found a solution?
7th May 2014, 12:35 AM   |  #3  

1 posts
me, too!
Any insight?
7th May 2014, 12:46 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

19 posts
More
I've not found a thing that will help us, I've found others experiencing the problem, but no solution. I'm running a stock debloated rom and i think therein lies the problem. Something that was removed that was seen as bloatware is most likely what actually tracks the call log. I've been searching for a rooted bloated stock rom, but to no avail. I ran a few other roms and had a call log, but the roms overall sucked and i like the ui of the stock especially the camera app....I'll keep looking, but hopefully someone in the know sees this post and helps us out
11th June 2014, 04:13 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

19 posts
More
I was flashing different stock roms and differet Gapps and whe it boots into the backup scree to set the phone up the number it was showing saying my sim was already set up wasnt actually my number. I dot know where or why the number was coming from. but alas, my call log worked ad on called id's it still showed up as the right number. so i began puttig all my stuff back on it and updating things and something i updated chaged that and now im back where I was without a call log.

i dont know what files i had flashed excatly, so now its just a guessing game and lots of flashing..
12th November 2014, 11:48 PM   |  #6  

7 posts
I am running through the same issue, no recent and missed call history, my messaging is fine. The G2 was rooted and flashed to PP. I am wondering if you have solved the problem, if so, could you please share your solution, very much appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam9

I was flashing different stock roms and differet Gapps and whe it boots into the backup scree to set the phone up the number it was showing saying my sim was already set up wasnt actually my number. I dot know where or why the number was coming from. but alas, my call log worked ad on called id's it still showed up as the right number. so i began puttig all my stuff back on it and updating things and something i updated chaged that and now im back where I was without a call log.

i dont know what files i had flashed excatly, so now its just a guessing game and lots of flashing..

26th November 2014, 10:34 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 1

15 posts
Question same issue
I am having the same issue. I flashed to pageplus, rooted and installed xdabebbs rom. I dont see call history in my recent calls app. Please let me know of a solution
4th December 2014, 06:24 PM   |  #8  

7 posts
No solution yet, see someone say it could be because of flashing, so how you do the flash, yourself or someone help you.
6th December 2014, 02:53 PM   |  #9  

7 posts
Find out solution, simply reflash NAM only, i used DFS.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread