Samsung Begins Production of 8 Gb RAM Chips

With the release of Android 5.0, our favorite mobile operating system has become 64-bit ready. … more

CM, Micromax and OnePlus – Sales Ban Lifted

It’s less than a week since our recent in-depth analysis of the legal battle over the … more

The History of Flagships: Part I – Sony

Every OEM aspiring to conquer the mobile world undoubtedly releases its take on the so-called … more

XDA & New Relic Performance Monitoring [Sponsored]

In other posts we’ve raved about New Relic Mobile for monitoring performance of our … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Big problem PLEASE HELP

OP matheusimmer

18th March 2014, 09:37 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
I properly installed CyanogenMod 10.2 at my Galaxy Tab 2 P5110. Tried to go to the Firmware Update at the settings and clicked Kit Kat. Everything was installing just fine, but suddenly it stopped. It said it had failed and I had to reboot the system and reroot or something like that. Accidentally clicking Go Back, the Tablet rebooted and kept going back to the recovery mode. I tried to Wipe Data/ Factory Reset and when it rebooted instead of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 boot image, a distorted image appeared and took me back to the recovery mode. I installed CyanogenMod again through External SD card, because the Internal SD card showed nothing. It started to install and everything worked normally, except that I had forgotten to install GApps. I went to the Browser and installed it and the Download folder at the internal sd card in theory, but when I got back to the recovery mode, nothing showed up there. I really don't know what happened with the Internal SD card, I just know I can't access it...
18th March 2014, 09:55 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 2

14 posts
Might be you need to format the memory not wipe.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda app-developers app
19th March 2014, 07:19 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pewds

Might be you need to format the memory not wipe.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda app-developers app

How do i do this?
19th March 2014, 08:32 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 57

162 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by matheusimmer

How do i do this?

you can found it in recovery > mount and storage if you're using cwm based recovery
do a format /system, format /data, format /cache, and format /data/media
carefully not to format /sdcard
then reflash rom and gapps, enjoy.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread