T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more

Shattered Screen? Turn Your Broken Device into a Complete Media Center!

A cracked screen usually means you’ll have to spend a hefty … more
Post Reply

problem with gta 3 and asphalt 8 :(

OP ebram96

16th March 2014, 06:54 AM   |  #1  
ebram96's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
36 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
My phone is Xperia m dual c2005 android 4.2.2 fully rooted...
I've downloaded gta 3 and asphalt 8 airborne......
First problem with gta is :
After moving data files to obb folder and successfully mounting it using gl2sd.... I tried to open the game but it opens up but asks for downloading game data!!! I'm sure that everything is okay but the game didn't work.
Second problem with asphalt :
After moving data files to obb folder and successfully mounting it using gl2sd.... I tried to open the game it opened and asked for a connection to download files I pressed ok and the game said the all game is downloaded press ok to play the game. after pressing the game always exits automatically!!!
Please help
16th March 2014, 06:59 AM   |  #2  
ebram96's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
36 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Gl2sd works fine with other games like front line 2 and call of duty strike team
16th March 2014, 11:30 AM   |  #3  
Krishna_MDual's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
79 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebram96

Gl2sd works fine with other games like front line 2 and call of duty strike team

Dude same problem with me, here is my post
http:// forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2677613

How did you install the game?directly from playstore!
If you find solution PM me..
Last edited by Krishna_MDual; 16th March 2014 at 01:41 PM.
16th March 2014, 12:06 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Flag Tangerang
Thanks Meter: 22
 
102 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Use lucky patcher ,patch the apk,now you're good to go

Sent from my N986 using xda premium
16th March 2014, 03:24 PM   |  #5  
ebram96's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
36 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krishna_MDual

Dude same problem with me, here is my post
http:// forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2677613

How did you install the game?directly from playstore!
If you find solution PM me..

no I installed it by copying obb to extcard

I'll tell u if I find a solution
16th March 2014, 03:28 PM   |  #6  
ebram96's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
36 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvinvalencio

Use lucky patcher ,patch the apk,now you're good to go

Sent from my N986 using xda premium

my bro I think lucky patcher is for the licence but the real problem is the force close
18th March 2014, 10:59 AM   |  #7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
61 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebram96

My phone is Xperia m dual c2005 android 4.2.2 fully rooted...
I've downloaded gta 3 and asphalt 8 airborne......
First problem with gta is :
After moving data files to obb folder and successfully mounting it using gl2sd.... I tried to open the game but it opens up but asks for downloading game data!!! I'm sure that everything is okay but the game didn't work.
Second problem with asphalt :
After moving data files to obb folder and successfully mounting it using gl2sd.... I tried to open the game it opened and asked for a connection to download files I pressed ok and the game said the all game is downloaded press ok to play the game. after pressing the game always exits automatically!!!
Please help

Install asphalt 8 from play store it will work fine its free

It will ask for data files if available will check them need internet connection
Then it will work

If no files available it will download
25th March 2014, 03:15 PM   |  #8  
8hodgsonkh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Carlisle
Thanks Meter: 68
 
185 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebram96

My phone is Xperia m dual c2005 android 4.2.2 fully rooted...
I've downloaded gta 3 and asphalt 8 airborne......
First problem with gta is :
After moving data files to obb folder and successfully mounting it using gl2sd.... I tried to open the game but it opens up but asks for downloading game data!!! I'm sure that everything is okay but the game didn't work.
Second problem with asphalt :
After moving data files to obb folder and successfully mounting it using gl2sd.... I tried to open the game it opened and asked for a connection to download files I pressed ok and the game said the all game is downloaded press ok to play the game. after pressing the game always exits automatically!!!
Please help

swap your SDs around and just do that, install straight from app store.
25th March 2014, 05:59 PM   |  #9  
echo juned's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Surabaya
Thanks Meter: 40
 
175 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Please be full root,,and trying to swap your memory,,maybe you can play's,,i don't know fix in xperia m single could it be fix in dual,,

Sent from my C1905 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
26th March 2014, 11:54 PM   |  #10  
paper13579's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag dublin
Thanks Meter: 250
 
684 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Guys please dont post threads like this. Piracy is not allowed on xda

Sent from my C2005 using xda app-developers app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xperia M Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank