[Q] need help in porting miui rc4 of s5830i

Search This thread
Mar 15, 2014
I need help...
I used ext formatter n chngd my fone to ext4 frm rfs... as given steps in biel.tv blog... for installing kernel of biel.tv...

for miui it needed biel.tv #6 kernel I installed the latest one v4.0 or #7...
with every step given in process...

nd after installation of miui rc4 I got stuck on Samsung logo which shows galaxy acei s5830i...

nw on same kernel Im using cyanogenmod 7.2 or 2.3.7 of beil.tv blog for my fone...

need help as I want to run miui...

amolgosavi

Sep 12, 2013
*MUMBAI*
I need help...
I used ext formatter n chngd my fone to ext4 frm rfs... as given steps in biel.tv blog... for installing kernel of biel.tv...

for miui it needed biel.tv #6 kernel I installed the latest one v4.0 or #7...
with every step given in process...

nd after installation of miui rc4 I got stuck on Samsung logo which shows galaxy acei s5830i...

nw on same kernel Im using cyanogenmod 7.2 or 2.3.7 of beil.tv blog for my fone...

need help as I want to run miui...

Flash stock rom and then root and flash custom rom which u want

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Format again, then flash CM7 first (any CM7-based). See if that works first. If it does, try flashing MIUI on top of it.

Also, use the kernel specified in the thread. A newer kernel doesn't always guarantee backwards compatibility.

For mounting partitions, format to EXT4 with the multi-formatter. At the end it will mount all partitions automatically. After formatting remember to flash the kernel.

Sent because I <3 Aerith :D