[GUIDE][How-To] Change the background of your android phone For JB(4.1/4.2)
HELLO EVERYONE !!!!! Earlier i was using ICS 4.0.4 phone So it was very easy to me and for everyone to change the background of our phone !!! but when i bought a jb 4.2 phone i dont know wat to do
Then After searching and asking to Senior and Reco. Devs and Themers i figure out how to do it !!
I try to find guides on xda but dont find a working one !!
So here i am with my little and easy GUIDE !
You will need:
- framework-res.apk from the ROM you're using
-Knowledge of De-compiling and etc @@
1) Install framework-res.apk;
2) Decompile it;
3) Navigate to /framework-res/res/values/ and open styles.xml
HERE WE GO -
and change it with:
Search Again -
Change it to -
4) Prepare a background (yourbackgroundname.png) and add it to framework-res/res/drawable-nodpi
your ""backgroundname.png "" can be replaced with your own name or any thing you want just write down your text in <item name="windowBackground">@drawable/hello</item> (FOR exp)
and place a image with name hello in no-dpi location !!!!
5) Recompile back and ... done
THANKS TO - EnricoD !
DOnt forget to hit the like buttion if helped !!
Hit The Thanks button For my little Contribution !!