Post Reply

Bootloop trouble HTC One X

OP MarcusV87

16th March 2014, 07:13 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Hi all, having some trouble with my HTC One X.
I've had it for about 1.5 years with no problems at all, until tonight.
I was using Snapchat, put the phone down on charger ( was at 5% battery) and then had a nap.
Woke up and found it was boot looping, tried to get into the boot loader but it reboots within seconds of me getting to the boot loader screen and I can't select anything.

Any suggestions?

Cheers.
16th March 2014, 08:20 PM   |  #2  
timmaaa's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 6,785
 
14,097 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusV87

Hi all, having some trouble with my HTC One X.
I've had it for about 1.5 years with no problems at all, until tonight.
I was using Snapchat, put the phone down on charger ( was at 5% battery) and then had a nap.
Woke up and found it was boot looping, tried to get into the boot loader but it reboots within seconds of me getting to the boot loader screen and I can't select anything.

Any suggestions?

Cheers.

If the phone is bootlooping while in the bootloader it isn't a good sign, that usually suggests something wrong with the motherboard.

Do you have the HTC One X (Endeavoru) or the HTC One XL / at&t One X (Evita)?
16th March 2014, 08:31 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmaaa

If the phone is bootlooping while in the bootloader it isn't a good sign, that usually suggests something wrong with the motherboard.

Do you have the HTC One X (Endeavoru) or the HTC One XL / at&t One X (Evita)?

***Locked***
endeavoru pvt ship s-on rl
hboot 1.73.0000
cpld - none
microp - none
radio-5.1204.167.31
eMMC bootmode - disabled
CPU-bootmode - disabled
hw secure boot enabled
modem path: off
Jun 21 2013, 18:24:41
Battery Level is too low to flash
16th March 2014, 08:35 PM   |  #4  
timmaaa's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 6,785
 
14,097 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusV87

***Locked***
endeavoru pvt ship s-on rl
hboot 1.73.0000
cpld - none
microp - none
radio-5.1204.167.31
eMMC bootmode - disabled
CPU-bootmode - disabled
hw secure boot enabled
modem path: off
Jun 21 2013, 18:24:41
Battery Level is too low to flash

Ok. You're in the wrong forum, this is the HTC One XL (Evita) forum. I believe it's a hardware issue but it's probably worth going and asking in the right place anyway.
16th March 2014, 08:36 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmaaa

Ok. You're in the wrong forum, this is the HTC One XL (Evita) forum. I believe it's a hardware issue but it's probably worth going and asking in the right place anyway.

Oh, my bad!
Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in One X Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank