Notification...

OP bog3nator

22nd March 2014, 05:28 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lubbock
Thanks Meter: 375

1,807 posts
More
Can I disable the notification and have the pebble stay connected or will android kill it?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
22nd March 2014, 02:29 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 109

670 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bog3nator

Can I disable the notification and have the pebble stay connected or will android kill it?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

You can just go to settings within your pebble and turn off all the notifications. It should still stay connected.
22nd March 2014, 02:34 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lubbock
Thanks Meter: 375

1,807 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychDrummer

You can just go to settings within your pebble and turn off all the notifications. It should still stay connected.

Sorry I meant the notifications that android gives. The one that says pebble is connected

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
22nd March 2014, 02:43 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 109

670 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bog3nator

Sorry I meant the notifications that android gives. The one that says pebble is connected

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Oh ok. After 2.0 mine actually rarely shows the notification. But there should be an option within the pebble app that lets you uncheck the persistent notification. I don't think android will kill it. It might disconnect occasionally but I doubt it.
The Following User Says Thank You to PsychDrummer For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th March 2014, 02:02 PM   |  #5  
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 16

28 posts
Donate to Me
More
If you use Android 4.3+ (or maybe 4.2), then you can open Settings -> Applications -> Pebble app and disable notifications for it. It should not affect anything else.
Also in latest versions of Pebble app notification icon is only visible in notifications panel, but not visible in statusbar - IMHO this is enough for most cases.
The Following User Says Thank You to MarSoftware For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread