Thumbs down [Q] Touch stopped working!

OP Tucasiqueira

17th March 2014, 06:14 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
I was taking photos in the pool and everything was fine. But after a few minutes outside the water, the touch suddenly stopped working. The water indicators are all white and everything but the touch are still working. I can even take pictures.

I have restarted, factory reseted, put a new firmware and nothing seens to solve it. Must be a hardware problem. Any sugestions?
17th March 2014, 06:39 PM   |  #2  
Planet Earth
Thanks Meter: 616

2,984 posts
There aren't any water indicators on Z1. You already did what you should. Last thing is to flash a new FTF via Flashtool and if this will not solve the problem then it's a hardware failure and go for replacement.
17th March 2014, 07:04 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

7 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclyptos

There aren't any water indicators on Z1. You already did what you should. Last thing is to flash a new FTF via Flashtool and if this will not solve the problem then it's a hardware failure and go for replacement.

They are in the covered ports. Already flashed a new FTF, no lucky.
17th March 2014, 07:07 PM   |  #4  
Planet Earth

2,984 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tucasiqueira

.Already flashed a new FTF, no lucky.

Then go via warranty. Are you sure the indicators are there under the flaps? I tested the flaps many times and no sign of any indicators. Maybe they are fake.
17th March 2014, 07:17 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

7 posts
Quote:

Then go via warranty. Are you sure the indicators are there under the flaps? I tested the flaps many times and no sign of any indicators. Maybe they are fake.

The problem is that I bought in US, but I'm in Brazil. They aren't in the flaps, are in the port itself
17th March 2014, 07:59 PM   |  #6  
Planet Earth

2,984 posts
Quote:

The problem is that I bought in US, but I'm in Brazil. They aren't in the flaps, are in the port itself

Then you should go for international warranty from Sony Service, call them.

BTW, I think you confusing the reset button with the indicator. Trust me there is no any indicator. You can say this all day, trust me.
17th March 2014, 08:15 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member

7 posts
Quote:

Then you should go for international warranty from Sony Service, call them.

BTW, I think you confusing the reset button with the indicator. Trust me there is no any indicator. You can say this all day, trust me.

there are actualy 2. One near the sim slot and one in the sd card slot. It's a litte white retangle, just look to the bottom of the slots and you should see it
17th March 2014, 09:04 PM   |  #8  
Planet Earth

2,984 posts
Quote:

there are actualy 2. One near the sim slot and one in the sd card slot. It's a litte white retangle, just look to the bottom of the slots and you should see it

Sorry, my Z1 is normal, your have to be special. There is no any indicator. Type on XDA "Z1 Indicators" and you will read about it more deeply. I am not new to this so stop telling me this crap.
17th March 2014, 09:14 PM   |  #9  
Forum Moderator
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 4,316

9,793 posts
Donate to Me
More
http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia...Z1/td-p/397501 from the Sony forum. It's not crap, the indicators are the white strips on the reverse of the flaps. They will turn red if your wet them. Try it if you don't believe me.

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Last edited by gregbradley; 17th March 2014 at 09:18 PM.
17th March 2014, 09:19 PM   |  #10  
Planet Earth

2,984 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregbradley

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia...Z1/td-p/397501 from the Sony website so it's not crap.

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Hey Greg, I saw this page and sorry if I was rude in the last post but under my flaps there is not any kind of indicators, not even close. A picture of this indicators will help me to understand if I am wrong...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread