Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] unable to start my phone!

OP vikas64vk@gmail.com

16th March 2014, 10:41 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

34 posts
guys please help,i was trying to install ditto note 3 on my note 2 N7100,WITH CWM recovery,and i was going through aroma installer,all went well,but when i finished with aroma,my phone stops,and restarting again and again,showing GTN7100 LOGO,i am unable to do anything!download mode also not working!help me help guys!
Last edited by vikas64vk@gmail.com; 16th March 2014 at 10:47 AM.
16th March 2014, 11:03 AM   |  #2  
OP Member

34 posts
Unhappy
my phone starts,with samsung gt 7100 logo,after 2-3 seconds it shows clockwordmod recovery with version,then again it restarts,same is happening again and agian,help guys,need you,i have tried to boot into download mod,and recovery,nothing works,please help
16th March 2014, 03:52 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 166

463 posts
Donate to Me
More
I think if you hold power button + home button + down for about 20 second (till you get GTN7100 for second time) and take off your hand, download mode will start. Then you have to flash recovery again via Odin. I had same problem with recovery, however download mode was working.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
16th March 2014, 04:09 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 1,746

2,874 posts
Switch to TWRP
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikas64vk@gmail.com

guys please help,i was trying to install ditto note 3 on my note 2 N7100,WITH CWM recovery,and i was going through aroma installer,all went well,but when i finished with aroma,my phone stops,and restarting again and again,showing GTN7100 LOGO,i am unable to do anything!download mode also not working!help me help guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikas64vk@gmail.com

my phone starts,with samsung gt 7100 logo,after 2-3 seconds it shows clockwordmod recovery with version,then again it restarts,same is happening again and agian,help guys,need you,i have tried to boot into download mod,and recovery,nothing works,please help

It's best to go under download mode (vol+home +power) press volume up to continue and enter download mode ,or if you can access recovery mode (volume down +home+power) then flash twrp 2.6.3.2 it's the best recovery for aroma based installations and also works with 4.3 and 4.4 based roms.Here's the link to twrp 2.6.3.2 for our note 2 http://goo.im/devs/OpenRecovery/t03g...6.3.2-t03g.zip flash this using existing recovery
20th March 2014, 02:41 AM   |  #5  
OP Member

34 posts
Thumbs up thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by singhpratik87

It's best to go under download mode (vol+home +power) press volume up to continue and enter download mode ,or if you can access recovery mode (volume down +home+power) then flash twrp 2.6.3.2 it's the best recovery for aroma based installations and also works with 4.3 and 4.4 based roms.Here's the link to twrp 2.6.3.2 for our note 2 http://goo.im/devs/OpenRecovery/t03g...6.3.2-t03g.zip flash this using existing recovery

yes it works! thanks bro
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread