Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,165 Members 43,191 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] unable to start my phone!

Tip us?

vikas64vk@gmail.com
Old
(Last edited by vikas64vk@gmail.com; 16th March 2014 at 09:47 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] unable to start my phone!

guys please help,i was trying to install ditto note 3 on my note 2 N7100,WITH CWM recovery,and i was going through aroma installer,all went well,but when i finished with aroma,my phone stops,and restarting again and again,showing GTN7100 LOGO,i am unable to do anything!download mode also not working!help me help guys!

vikas64vk@gmail.com
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
my phone starts,with samsung gt 7100 logo,after 2-3 seconds it shows clockwordmod recovery with version,then again it restarts,same is happening again and agian,help guys,need you,i have tried to boot into download mod,and recovery,nothing works,please help

Mohammed779
Old
Thanks Meter 162

DONATE TO ME
I think if you hold power button + home button + down for about 20 second (till you get GTN7100 for second time) and take off your hand, download mode will start. Then you have to flash recovery again via Odin. I had same problem with recovery, however download mode was working.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

singhpratik87
Old
Thanks Meter 1491
Default Switch to TWRP

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikas64vk@gmail.com View Post
guys please help,i was trying to install ditto note 3 on my note 2 N7100,WITH CWM recovery,and i was going through aroma installer,all went well,but when i finished with aroma,my phone stops,and restarting again and again,showing GTN7100 LOGO,i am unable to do anything!download mode also not working!help me help guys!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikas64vk@gmail.com View Post
my phone starts,with samsung gt 7100 logo,after 2-3 seconds it shows clockwordmod recovery with version,then again it restarts,same is happening again and agian,help guys,need you,i have tried to boot into download mod,and recovery,nothing works,please help

It's best to go under download mode (vol+home +power) press volume up to continue and enter download mode ,or if you can access recovery mode (volume down +home+power) then flash twrp 2.6.3.2 it's the best recovery for aroma based installations and also works with 4.3 and 4.4 based roms.Here's the link to twrp 2.6.3.2 for our note 2 http://goo.im/devs/OpenRecovery/t03g...6.3.2-t03g.zip flash this using existing recovery

vikas64vk@gmail.com
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by singhpratik87 View Post
It's best to go under download mode (vol+home +power) press volume up to continue and enter download mode ,or if you can access recovery mode (volume down +home+power) then flash twrp 2.6.3.2 it's the best recovery for aroma based installations and also works with 4.3 and 4.4 based roms.Here's the link to twrp 2.6.3.2 for our note 2 http://goo.im/devs/OpenRecovery/t03g...6.3.2-t03g.zip flash this using existing recovery
yes it works! thanks bro