Germany, LTE model, findings so far:
- Far better touch response, waking up the Z2 via double-tap (using fingers, not firearms) now clearly better working
- Larger "hit zone" of Android symbols
- Less touchscreen problems in general, but needs some long-term experience
BUT ("but" seems to be an integral part of Sony devices nowadays):
- Waking up via double-tap does not always work, sometimes the Z2 reacts on tapping at special zones (center and above), only
- Hit zones of Android symbols sometimes shrink again to the former state; restart cures that for a while
- Short audio interruption when changing screen orientation a bit better, but still present
- SD card still read-only (I know, it's caused by Google - but not solving that problem is caused by Sony)
- Z2 still bent
Strange: I've got Z2 tablets. One of them had extreme touchscreen issues, the other one showed almost no issues at all.
Now I've got the feeling that the "worse" Z2 (bare naked) works better than the previously "good" Z2 (enclosed by a protective case). But I am not real sure, yet.