1.[Originally from RootzWiki] Updated Link! http://dl.dropbox.com/u/61707107/Ver...ne_psouza4.zip
2. Download the ~450mb file.
3. If you have a spare battery, or the current battery, make sure it's charged above 50% (quick unbrick wont run if it's below 50%) You can use a spare USB cable and strip the red and black wires, then place the red on the + contact of the battery, black on the - contact. Dont charge it via this method for longer than a couple hours, and unplug if the battery starts to get hot. (Lithium-Ion explodes when overheated too much)
4. When the download is complete, extract the RAR file (WinZip), and when the phone is off, press m+power and scroll down to AP Fastboot.
5. Plug the phone into a USB 2.0 or older USB jack on your computer (some users finding USB 3.0 problems), make sure you get the USB connected message on the phone.
6. Run the "Click Here - Flash Verizon" file, make sure you get "OKAY" for each message that pops up on the CMD prompt.
7. Let your phone restore and boot.
If you have any questions, feel free to message me or reply to this post.
***Sorry for the re-post, but I don't want rants on iphones and ps3 controllers on a potential sticky thread