FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

[Q] Bad Experience?!

741 posts
Thanks Meter: 16
 
By tasty_boy, Senior Member on 16th March 2014, 11:22 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Well, many ppl here hate iOS...but
i need to accept, iOS has better transitions screens animations
tried that in my Galaxy S4 but, when i left the apps, i had LAGS in
the transition
im using EPIC launcher, RAM memory is nice, stock latest BTU rom

so guys, how to avoid that LAGS when you leave the apps??
its annoying...
 
 
16th March 2014, 11:28 AM |#2  
Shohat's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag modiin
Thanks Meter: 550
 
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by tasty_boy

Well, many ppl here hate iOS...but
i need to accept, iOS has better transitions screens animations
tried that in my Galaxy S4 but, when i left the apps, i had LAGS in
the transition
im using EPIC launcher, RAM memory is nice, stock latest BTU rom

so guys, how to avoid that LAGS when you leave the apps??
its annoying...

HAHAHA

that's the beauty of android.

install Cyanogenmod Rom and you are good to go !
The Following User Says Thank You to Shohat For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th March 2014, 11:48 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shohat

HAHAHA

that's the beauty of android.

install Cyanogenmod Rom and you are good to go !


thanks dude, but i cant believe that a huge phone like Galaxy S4 had any LAG...
it has an awesome hardware, so far better than iPhone...
16th March 2014, 11:53 AM |#4  
Shohat's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag modiin
Thanks Meter: 550
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tasty_boy

thanks dude, but i cant believe that a huge phone like Galaxy S4 had any LAG...
it has an awesome hardware, so far better than iPhone...

Touchwiz UI is working like s***

My next phone is the Nexus 6 . not going to buy samsung anymore
16th March 2014, 12:22 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Flag Tangerang
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
I know that feel bro

Sent from my N986 using xda premium
16th March 2014, 12:45 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 455
 
More
I use echoe V17 no lag here!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes