Phone freezes black, and drains lots of battery

OP Doffe99

2nd February 2014, 04:34 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6

71 posts
Hey, the latest 48 hours my phone has done something really weird. At some times, when I'm doing something like eating, watching Tv, playing xbox or whatever, I put my phone on the table or in my pocket. But then, when I'm going to check what time it is on my phone, It'a totally black and is not responding to any button, touch or slap. So I pull out the battery and put it back in and then boot up the phone. I have no idea what it's doing but I can see one extreme battery drain at every "black screen freeze" in the battery history in the settings as shown in the picture. This have happened 4 times in 48 hours. Please help!

Samsung galaxy sII plus
Jellybean 4.2.2 I9105PXXUMBG8
Rooted

Sent from my GT-I9105P
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1391358704428.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	2554853  
Last edited by Doffe99; 4th February 2014 at 01:15 PM.
25th March 2014, 10:16 AM   |  #2  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 63

298 posts
More
which rom are you on ? are you running a custom kernel ? you really need to elaborate and tell more about the problems you are facing ... i recommend a clean install of the rom ...if you are on stock rooted , flash stock via odin and see if this happens on stock without root ... i really do not think if root has got to do anything with this .. do a clean reflash of the rom and you might be back to normal ..
25th March 2014, 05:33 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

16 posts
The phone does not go into deep sleep while the wifi is turned on ... I have the same problem
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread