Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,370 Members 37,321 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Imei number is gone?

Tip us?
 
vinodr5371@xdaroms.co.in
Old
#1  
vinodr5371@xdaroms.co.in's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 46
Posts: 396
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: bangalore
Default Imei number is gone?

Please some on tell how to get my imei number back imei number is 00000000000 now.any solutions.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
 
vaibhav_alice
Old
#2  
vaibhav_alice's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 69
Posts: 63
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Allahabad
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinodr5371@xdaroms.co.in View Post
Please some on tell how to get my imei number back imei number is 00000000000 now.any solutions.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
use mobile uncle tools...
download it from playstore.
 
vinodr5371@xdaroms.co.in
Old
#3  
vinodr5371@xdaroms.co.in's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 46
Posts: 396
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: bangalore
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaibhav_alice View Post
use mobile uncle tools...
download it from playstore.
How to use it tell me.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
 
thepain20
Old
#4  
thepain20's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 79
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Kolkata
Faced similar problem on my Galaxy Y (S5360),
Flashed Original Firmware and it came back.
Devices:-
Samsung Galaxy Grand - GT-I9082
Samsung Galaxy Y - S5360
Nokia - 7610
Samsung SGH-C100
LG - RD2030 (CDMA)
Nokia 3310
Nokia 5110
 
vinodr5371@xdaroms.co.in
Old
#5  
vinodr5371@xdaroms.co.in's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 46
Posts: 396
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: bangalore
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepain20 View Post
Faced similar problem on my Galaxy Y (S5360),
Flashed Original Firmware and it came back.
I tried but no changes.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
 
manthan29jamdagni
Old
#6  
manthan29jamdagni's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 39
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Dehradun
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaibhav_alice View Post
use mobile uncle tools...
download it from playstore.

Mobile uncle tool does'nt work for our device,it is only for mtk devices i guess and it can be used to recover imei no. But only if backup is taken from it before loosing the imei...
Correct me if i am wrong...


Quote:
Originally Posted by vinodr5371@xdaroms.co.in View Post
Please some on tell how to get my imei number back imei number is 00000000000 now.any solutions.

Restore your efs backup if you have taken one.


Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Respect to the devs who work hard for our devices.
Hit Thanks if i helped you somehow
 
vinodr5371@xdaroms.co.in
Old
#7  
vinodr5371@xdaroms.co.in's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 46
Posts: 396
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: bangalore
Quote:
Originally Posted by manthan29jamdagni View Post
Mobile uncle tool does'nt work for our device,it is only for mtk devices i guess and it can be used to recover imei no. But only if backup is taken from it before loosing the imei...
Correct me if i am wrong...





Restore your efs backup if you have taken one.


Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
No backup

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
 
akiratoriyama
Old
#8  
akiratoriyama's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 764
Posts: 1,642
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Mumbai

 
DONATE TO ME
Flash older firmware.
If it doesn't work go to service center.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
AOGP Kernel Coder
 
thepain20
Old
#9  
thepain20's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 79
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Kolkata
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinodr5371@xdaroms.co.in View Post
I tried but no changes.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
Flash using 3 Files Method:-
- Go to download mode
- Plug your device to PC/Laptop
- Open Odin
- Choose PDA (browse it from your extracted stock rom)
- Choose phone/modem (browse it from your extracted stock rom)
- CSC (browse it from your extracted stock rom)
- If there's more files, just put it on the same box of the files names
- Check list auto reboot and f.reset time(look at the left)
- Click start and wait
- If success, should be writen "PASS" on left side

Original post:-
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2538114
Devices:-
Samsung Galaxy Grand - GT-I9082
Samsung Galaxy Y - S5360
Nokia - 7610
Samsung SGH-C100
LG - RD2030 (CDMA)
Nokia 3310
Nokia 5110
 
black87
Old
#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 111
Posts: 421
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: It's up to you :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepain20 View Post
Flash using 3 Files Method:-
- Go to download mode
- Plug your device to PC/Laptop
- Open Odin
- Choose PDA (browse it from your extracted stock rom)
- Choose phone/modem (browse it from your extracted stock rom)
- CSC (browse it from your extracted stock rom)
- If there's more files, just put it on the same box of the files names
- Check list auto reboot and f.reset time(look at the left)
- Click start and wait
- If success, should be writen "PASS" on left side

Original post:-
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2538114
He already tried it bro... Grand's stock rom is packed into one pda file. Maybe he should take it to service center.

Thanks me if my post USEFUL

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes