Originally Posted by Raoul7
Okay, so i have to flash the south african official firmware first using odin and later the version of my own country, right?
What's the difference between modem and ROM/firmware?
A few reasons:
1. Knox keeps showing those annoying alerts.
2. The batterytime is about a third from my batterytime at 4.2.2
3. I don't like the changes in the keyboard.
4. My camera does make the shutter sound again when taking a picture.
1. You can disable Knox. Like I said, once you use the Knox Disabler App http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2482306
, you can disable it. You need to have root access though.
EDIT - I just read your post properly. Do you have root access? Did you update su's binary after gaining root access?
2. Battery with MJ9 (latest FW) is as good as 4.2.2
3. Download the google keyboard (or i'm pretty sure 4.2.2 samsung keyboard must be available as an apk.., look around)
4. idk yeah it does. I just realised it. Lol.
Just letting you know, lot of performance improvements in 4.3. Cam starts almost instantly as opposed to 4.2.2.. etc.
But if you still want to :
Disable KNox first!
Here is an excellent guide http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2491499
Bear in mind, should anything go wrong, flash official 4.3 FW
*****MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR 4.3 EFS NOW*****
Also, your warranty bit will stay 1.