Ask a question

No registration required

HTC One not saving some WiFi profiles

OP Menotti

13th January 2014, 05:31 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6

105 posts
Recently, some of my saved WiFi profiles no longer seem to save. Certain networks are remembered and connected to when in range, and some require me to re-enter credentials and everything every single time. It's as if I've never been on the network.

The phone is bone-stock and I believe the issue started after the latest OTA update. If it matters, the main network I'm having trouble with is 802.1x / ttls / pap.

Wondering if something about the update or Verizon apps I've disabled in the settings is borking some permissions with a wifi conf.

Any ideas?
15th January 2014, 06:48 PM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member

105 posts
no success fixing yet bump
27th January 2014, 06:05 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

105 posts
Yeah, it's not related to the network. This network is @ a corporate office and every other of the 3000 devices on the network is doing fine
16th March 2014, 06:27 AM   |  #4  
Flag S. Carolina
Thanks Meter: 21

110 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menotti

Yeah, it's not related to the network. This network is @ a corporate office and every other of the 3000 devices on the network is doing fine

Just moved from Viper 5.7 to bonestock 3.02 and can't get it to remember home wif password after a reboot as well. Has anything changed for others affected? It happens with some ROMs for me. FWIW, wife's unrooted One has same issue. Luckily for us we have a dual radio router and thus can use the 5 GHz side.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread