Archos Arnova AN7GH3 (7h G3) Need help

OP Benzonat0r

27th September 2013, 12:35 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,248

1,298 posts
More
Hey there guys!

Well this is gonna sound a bit ridiculous but I've actually deleted Launcher2.apk and SystemUI.apk instead of copied them (stupid yeah I know I could eat my face off right now...) and I need them back. There's no official ROM available for download which pretty much sucks so I can't get them anywhere. So if anyone here has the same tablet as me, consider sharing those two system apps with me.

Thanks.
27th September 2013, 08:56 AM   |  #2  
Flag Corbeil-Essonnes
Thanks Meter: 637

1,028 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzonat0r

Hey there guys!

Well this is gonna sound a bit ridiculous but I've actually deleted Launcher2.apk and SystemUI.apk instead of copied them (stupid yeah I know I could eat my face off right now...) and I need them back. There's no official ROM available for download which pretty much sucks so I can't get them anywhere. So if anyone here has the same tablet as me, consider sharing those two system apps with me.

Thanks.

I am surprised that there isn't any restore system. Looks if you have a kernel menu with touch combinaison. Like us with power on button + vol up.

Bizcuite

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app
27th September 2013, 04:14 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

1,298 posts
More
Well I can get into recovery easily but it's useless, can't mount external sd card so I can't flash anything.
27th September 2013, 07:55 PM   |  #4  
Flag Corbeil-Essonnes
Thanks Meter: 637

1,028 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:

Well I can get into recovery easily but it's useless, can't mount external sd card so I can't flash anything.

Just to be sure you have no way to reflash any firmware?

Else try to connect your tab to your computer and use adb even if your system bootloop. Try to install adb and push your missing files.
I doubt that there are no firmwares to download.

If they havr used the same boot like archos. The mount of the sdcard depend of the initramfs (ramdisk) not the OS.

Bizcuite

27th September 2013, 08:23 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member

1,298 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bizcuite

Just to be sure you have no way to reflash any firmware?

Else try to connect your tab to your computer and use adb even if your system bootloop. Try to install adb and push your missing files.
I doubt that there are no firmwares to download.

If they havr used the same boot like archos. The mount of the sdcard depend of the initramfs (ramdisk) not the OS.

Bizcuite

It's not in a boot loop it just hangs at "bootanimation" (If you'd call it that I know I wouldn't) and wham stays like this forever.

Oh and another problem.

Code:
adb shell
- exec '/system/bin/sh' failed no such file or directory (2) -
Can't push files from recovery because I need to mount /system. I can't do that because adb shell isn't working.

I don't see 7h G3 anywhere, see for yourself.

http://arnovatech.com/support/update...try=gb&lang=en
14th January 2014, 01:29 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Quote:

Hey there guys!

Thanks.

I have the same tablet, if you need these two files ... here they are: Launcher2.apk

SystemUI.apk
29th March 2014, 09:22 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Just in case when still struggling or for future need:
unbrick-and-reflash-arnova-7h-g3-solved

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread