Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,686 Members 36,972 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Installed CM11 on HD+ Want Stock 2.2.0 Back

Tip us?

The Lone Wolf
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Installed CM11 on HD+ Want Stock 2.2.0 Back

Hi guys, I hope you can help me. I installed CM11 to my Nook HD+ following the thread [EMMC CM11 install - updated 01/18] I am having some problems and wanted to go back to stock Nook 2.2.0. The problem is I don't know how, I am more lost than when I first started. If this has been asked before I apologize, I looked through the forum and didn't see a fix, or if I did I missed it. Thank you in advance for any help you can give me. I don't think I made a backup of the stock Nook 2.2.0 though.

leapinlar
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,609

DONATE TO ME
The best way to get back to stock is to go to my HD/HD+ CWM thread linked in my signature and make a new bootable CWM SD per item 1a there and use that to flash the plain stock 2.2.0 zip from item 6. Follow that with a factory reset with CWM. That should make it completely stock.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using XDA Premium HD app
See my Nook Color Tips Thread here,
and my Nook Color EMMC Partition Repair Thread here,
and my Nook Color Updated CM SD Installation Instructions here,
and my Nook HD/HD+ stock tips thread here
and my Nook HD/HD+ CWM Root Tools thread here
e.mote's Nook HD/HD+ Dummies Guide for installing CM10.1/CM10.2/CM11 here
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to leapinlar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

The Lone Wolf
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thank you so very much leapinlar, I am back on stock now. Think I will stick to CM10 for a bit, thanks again leapinlar for your help its very much appreciated. After reading your thread I understand the process a lot better now, I wont be going in blind like I was installing CM11. Thanks again mate.

leapinlar
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,609

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lone Wolf View Post
Thank you so very much leapinlar, I am back on stock now. Think I will stick to CM10 for a bit, thanks again leapinlar for your help its very much appreciated. After reading your thread I understand the process a lot better now, I wont be going in blind like I was installing CM11. Thanks again mate.
If you want to install CM10.1/CM10.2 go to the Dummies guide linked in my signature.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using XDA Premium HD app
See my Nook Color Tips Thread here,
and my Nook Color EMMC Partition Repair Thread here,
and my Nook Color Updated CM SD Installation Instructions here,
and my Nook HD/HD+ stock tips thread here
and my Nook HD/HD+ CWM Root Tools thread here
e.mote's Nook HD/HD+ Dummies Guide for installing CM10.1/CM10.2/CM11 here
The Following User Says Thank You to leapinlar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

The Lone Wolf
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Once again leapinlar thank you. I followed your thread for CM10.2 for Dummies and now have CM10.2 on my Nook HD+ and everything is running smoothly The directions were simple and easy, thanks again mate for all your help and guidance.