Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,673 Members 41,117 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Touchscreen Bug

Tip us?

JanSpatschek
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 53
Default Touchscreen Bug

I am noticing a weird touchscreen bug with every ROM I have tried (CM10.1, 10.2, 11). I also have used 7 different HD+ and they all have it.
Sometimes, when I am navigating through the tablet, the screen starts not responding correctly. E.g. on the homescreen, it doesn't let me scroll through the homepages, it just moves and then back to the homepage I was on before. In games (e.g. Minecraft PE), I suddenly can't navigate anymore, my touch triggers false actions.
When I turn of the screen and turn it back on, everythings fine. It also just happens maybe once a week.

Has anyone had that problem before?
Phone: HTC Sensation
ROM: CM 11 by SultanXDA
Kernel: Pure Kernel 1.3.1 by SultanXDA
Recovery: 4EXT Touch v1.0.0.6 RC1
Accessories: Casemate Solid Case | Anker 1900 mAh | Sandisk 16 GB Class 10

Phone history: Motorola RAZR (2004) - Sony Ericsson W350i - BlackBerry 8830 - HTC ChaCha - HTC HD2 - HTC Sensation

Tablet: Nook HD+
ROM: CM 10.2 Stable
Kernel: 8x8 Fuzz Kernel by drmarble
Recovery: CWM v6.0.3.6
Accessories: FINTIE Slim Fit Folio Case | Sandisk 16 GB Class 10

Wazzumike
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanSpatschek View Post
I am noticing a weird touchscreen bug with every ROM I have tried (CM10.1, 10.2, 11). I also have used 7 different HD+ and they all have it.
Sometimes, when I am navigating through the tablet, the screen starts not responding correctly. E.g. on the homescreen, it doesn't let me scroll through the homepages, it just moves and then back to the homepage I was on before. In games (e.g. Minecraft PE), I suddenly can't navigate anymore, my touch triggers false actions.
When I turn of the screen and turn it back on, everythings fine. It also just happens maybe once a week.

Has anyone had that problem before?
I have and turning of and back on like you have is the quickest fix