Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,807 Members 52,459 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Writers who use the note 12.2

Tip us?

nychotxxx
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default Writers who use the note 12.2

Because the note 12.2 with hancom word can really be used as a writing tool instead of, say, a laptop, I'd like to hear how others who do a lot of writing are using it, or even the 10.1 note 2014 edition.what are some great writer apps, etc. What kind of blue tooth keyboards, mice/track pads are you using, etc. I'm getting a 12.2 note (I also have a 10.1 2014, and a note 8.) I think for work at home I'll use my apple blue tooth keyboard and track pad. Chime in.

ExtremeRyno
Old
Thanks Meter 91
I've not used the 12.2 w/Hancom much other than to open a few existing documents and see if formatting held up from Office 2010 which I use at work. Formatting was the same, by the way...So that's already freaking awesome. I can see myself using this to type lessons on the go, typing a newsletter, and transcribing meeting notes. Other than that, I really don't do much typing away from my laptop at work. The on screen keyboard is really very good. I've not connected my BT keyboard to it at this time, but I have one of the old Logitech keyboards for Honeycomb I use with other devices.
Acer Iconia A700 CM11
Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 Stock (for now...)
MadCatz M.O.J.O.
HTC One X Team Venom ViperXL

Duly.noted
Old
Thanks Meter 102
Im writing an article using hancom. I just use a cheap bluetooth keyboard and a logitech mac trackpad. Works great. Hancom is so much easier to use than polaris was

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

nychotxxx
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
I'm really looking forward to getting my 12 and using hancom. I do all of my writing on a mac mini desktop. I email it to myself to read later on one of my tablets. But I can see myself actually revising etc using the tab. I do have a note 10.1 2014 and a note 8. But bigger, as they say, is better. I'm still waiting to sell my macbook air prior to buying the 12.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duly.noted View Post
Im writing an article using hancom. I just use a cheap bluetooth keyboard and a logitech mac trackpad. Works great. Hancom is so much easier to use than polaris was

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app