Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,925 Members 52,707 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] SG totally Bricked

Tip us?

walid-zappa
Old
(Last edited by a.cid; 16th March 2014 at 11:10 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Default [Q] SG totally Bricked

Hello,

I got a Samsung Galaxy S I9000 that has trouble with it ROM ... when trying to repair it with a custom ROM installation using Odin I Had a trouble with my desktop and Odin Crashed that made the SG totaly bricking it doesn't even responded to the ON/OFF button

Can any one help me to hard reset it or something ??? Please .

Thanks a lot.

Paul_Kolanjian
Old
Thanks Meter 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by walid-zappa View Post
Hello,

I got a Samsung Galaxy S2 that has trouble with it ROM ... when trying to repair it with a custom ROM installation using Odin I Had a trouble with my desktop and Odin Crashed that made the SG2 totaly bricking it doesn't even responded to the ON/OFF button

Can any one help me to hard reset it or something ??? Please .

Thanks a lot.
Turn off phone by pulling off the battery and place it back in. While the phone is off, press Volume Up + Home Button + Power Button to enter recovery mode. In recovery, navigate using volume buttons and select wipe data/factory reset and wipe cache and try to install another rom from there. If it doesn't work for you, enter download mode on your device (Volume down+home button+power button) and reflash the firmware using odin. Happened several times to me, hoped I helped
The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Kolanjian For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

walid-zappa
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul_Kolanjian View Post
Turn off phone by pulling off the battery and place it back in. While the phone is off, press Volume Up + Home Button + Power Button to enter recovery mode. In recovery, navigate using volume buttons and select wipe data/factory reset and wipe cache and try to install another rom from there. If it doesn't work for you, enter download mode on your device (Volume down+home button+power button) and reflash the firmware using odin. Happened several times to me, hoped I helped
Just a correction it's a GT-I9000 Samsung Galaxy S, the Phone is totaly Bricked it doesn't turn on totally :/ i'v tested to put the phone with USB cable on another PC and i had driver Problems to install a driver called SEC S5PC100 Test B/D.

a.cid
Old
Recognized Contributor / Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 2586
Moved to Galaxy S I9000 fora.

A.cid
Forum Moderator
The Following User Says Thank You to a.cid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xsenman
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2202
Quote:
Originally Posted by walid-zappa View Post
SEC S5PC100 Test B/D.
Look in [Tutorial][A.I.O. Rescue & Recovery] My Android Solutions. [Help & Troubleshooting] about it