[Q] Hard-Bricked I9000 (?)

OP Crepiii

11th March 2014, 12:23 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

26 posts
Hey there guys!

Recently a friend asked me to help him about his i9000 because wont pass the bricked screen:

(https://www.fixmystuff.in/FMS_Forum/..._death-jpg.52/)

I've tried all and can't even enter download mode (tried Volume Down + Menu + Power button and also tried with Volume Up, usb connected or disconnected)... Could only do it once and entered Download Mode but my computer didn't recongnized USB Device... Tried to install Kies and couldn't do it aswell.

Any idea? Can't do nothing... Almost can't touch any button because goes always to the same screen!
11th March 2014, 01:15 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Philippines
Thanks Meter: 2,235

3,920 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crepiii

Any idea? Can't do nothing... Almost can't touch any button because goes always to the same screen!

you are still in download mode, so follow this [Tutorial] How to Unbrick, Flash, Downgrade, Root, Update i9000 from Froyo to Kit Kat
flash the gingerbread stock ROM or the rescue kit.

11th March 2014, 01:43 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

26 posts
Nop, not in download mode anymore :/

Enviado do meu GT-I9300 através de Tapatalk
11th March 2014, 02:46 PM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Philippines
Thanks Meter: 2,235

3,920 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crepiii

Nop, not in download mode anymore :/

Enviado do meu GT-I9300 através de Tapatalk

when your phone have this your phone will connect to Odin3 ( provided you have samsung USB driver s and samsung USB cable connected to PC, if you have a problem connecting...READ the tutortial, solutions are all given in it.

11th March 2014, 04:17 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 5

22 posts
More
If the phone can enter download mode,install latest samsung usb drivers and connect it via Odin. From there everything else is east ...
12th March 2014, 08:12 AM   |  #6  
Flag Salt Lake City
Thanks Meter: 11

83 posts
More
I had the same problem and what I did to fix it was I put my phone into Odin mode, then from my computer I downloaded

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers trwp recovery img. and flashed that. It fixed the problem instantly. I'll try to find the download link for it if you want to try that..
15th March 2014, 07:51 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member

26 posts
Nop, nothing works... Downloaded Odin 3.07 and searched for Samsung Drivers, installed... And computer don't even recognize phone...

EDIT: Ok, entered Download mode on phone again, yet... Odin don't find anything and Windows stills saying that USB Device is not recognized... Download mode and that screen is the only thing i can do... I'm using Samsung USB cable (tried with SE cable to)... direct connecting to usb port from motherboard, not hub... Tried with Kies installed, without Kies installed... Tried 2 or 3 Samsung USB driver... I've searched and cleaned usb female port on phone aswell... Don't know what else to do!
Last edited by Crepiii; 15th March 2014 at 09:00 PM.
16th March 2014, 08:17 PM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member

26 posts
Bump! Any more ideas?
16th March 2014, 09:31 PM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 5

22 posts
More
Try to uninstall all samsung drivers , even kies then put the phone in download mode and connect it via usb to let the windows install the drivers for you.
Have you tried on another PC?
16th March 2014, 09:49 PM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 2

29 posts
More
Arrow
Pull the battery out,wait 10 minutes.Then try again.
Change port.Try all usb ports.Try different version of Odin or Firmware.
Or maybe you need new driver to install.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread