Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Exclamation [Q] LTE and MMS issues (Sim/NV)

OP Akasa Fox

14th March 2014, 06:35 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ypsilanti, Michigan.
Thanks Meter: 11

105 posts
More
Alright, first off, i've been trying to fix my device for a few days, and scouring the internet; i've been completely unable to fix this issue

After installing an AOSP rom, I accidentally screwed with my Sim settings. My LTE and MMS are both broken on all roms that I have tried, and I can't for the life of me get them fixed. LTE sometimes works when I force LTE only, but then I can't make calls or send SMS.

(Just a quick rundown to highlight the main points)

☻LTE won't work unless I force LTE only. (AOSP)
☻MMS won't send, unless i'm on the stock ROM (I've used GOSMS, Hangouts, and Stock)

I feel like I have literally tried everything. Different recoverys, different root methods, different basebands, I've reflashed the APN, and even paid a visit to my friend Murry at Sprint; still no fix. My ESN is still good, along with my MEID. Any help would be greatly appreciated; this has been giving me hell for the past few days.
Last edited by Akasa Fox; 15th March 2014 at 05:36 AM.
15th March 2014, 05:42 AM   |  #2  
Flag Nevada
Thanks Meter: 35

413 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akasa Fox

Alright, first off, i've been trying to fix my device for a few days, and scouring the internet; i've been completely unable to fix this issue

After installing an AOSP rom, I accidentally screwed with my Sim settings. My LTE and MMS are both broken on all roms that I have tried, and I can't for the life of me get them fixed. LTE sometimes works when I force LTE only, but then I can't make calls or send SMS.

☻MMS won't send, unless i'm on the stock ROM (I've used GOSMS, Hangouts, and Stock)

I feel like I have literally tried everything. Different recoverys, different root methods, different basebands, I've reflashed the APN, and even paid a visit to my friend Murry at Sprint; still no fix. My ESN is still good, along with my MEID. Any help would be greatly appreciated; this has been giving me hell for the past few days.

Cant help you with the LTE...

As for the MMS, try the attached file - bryansmmsfix (at your own risk). just flash in your recovery of choice (just not stock, of course). This worked for mine last night.
Attached Files
File Type: zip bryansmmsfix[1].zip - [Click for QR Code] (4.76 MB, 6 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to rosystreasures For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th March 2014, 02:21 AM   |  #3  
Flag St. Louis, MO. Go Cardinals!!
Thanks Meter: 319

642 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akasa Fox

Did you get it fixed? If you can't get it, start fresh.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2648855
The Following User Says Thank You to ColeTrain! For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th March 2014, 05:52 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ypsilanti, Michigan.
Thanks Meter: 11

105 posts
More
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeTrain!

Did you get it fixed? If you can't get it, start fresh.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2648855

You're the man! Thank you very much for pointing me towards that topic, that just solved each and every one of my problems. Thank you!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread