Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,985 Members 54,139 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Illumination bar App Keeps Blinking

Tip us?

Budykiller
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Illumination bar App Keeps Blinking

Hi all,

I was using Illumination Bar App for 1 year without any problem. I choose this APP because the old update from Sony disabled the led notifications in Stamina Mode.

Anyway, since the 4.3 update recently, the light is now always blinking until I open the phone to check messages. Before, it used to blink for 60mn and then disapear. I didn't change anything in the configuration.

I tried to update the Illumination Bar App with PlayStore after the 4.3 update, but it doesn't change anything.
I also uninstalled it, reboot the phone, and reinstall the latest version. Still the same behaviour.

Does someone else encouter the same issue ? Any workaround or tips to get rid of the problem ?
I know now the LED is working fine with the stock illumination app from Sony but you can't set the max blinking duration time before it stops.

Thank you all.

mrjraider
Old
Thanks Meter 1987
Problem is the settings. You need to set that it will stop blinking after screen unlock. This will prevent all that blinking. Also setting a time-out will help.
Yaay . Two year member!
Device sent away for repairs to my USB Connector Will be back in two weeks!

I do not respond on techmail via the PM! Esspecially questions that can be found on the forum! Use search!