[Q] OMG Google, what have you done to Android with KitKat?!
Hey all, long time Note series owner who switched to T-Mobile from ATT last week and got myself a sexy Note 3 and in my stupidity, I downloaded Kit Kat and its been nothing but issues. I'm seeing who else is having this problem as i'm hearing across the webz that lots of people are havingp problems with Kit Kat in general.
But the biggest one is battery life. Why in the hell is Android eating up nearly half my battery life with kit Kat?? What have you done to my new Note 3 Google? It's 3 days old! My Note 2 and 1 ran and lasted longer then this!
Yes, i've done the following
1. Cleared partition cache
2. Exchanged phone at store, twice.
3. Tried with and without A-Data SD card
4. Factory reset and rebuilding after Kit Kat update
5. Forcefully stopping Knox and Lookout from running in background
6. Yanked out battery and reinstalled
Don't even get me started on the WiFi issues....