Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,194 Members 52,666 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][4.0+] Magic Notes - The ultimate Android magic app newly created in 2014

Tip us?

osbron
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Sign [APP][4.0+] Magic Notes - The ultimate Android magic app newly created in 2014

Hello,

Would like your suggestions and opinions to this new app which I've created. I'll be giving out free full versions to the first 50 requests I receive to increase my users base.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.smalltinyapps.magicnotes

Features:
-------------
* Easy to learn
* Tutorial included to learn the trick
* A few suggestions on how to conduct the trick to start you off
* Undetectable! App is made to resemble just an ordinary notes application (You can even use it like a normal app to take notes!)
* Very customizable! You can predict almost anything with this app. This app is limited only by your imagination

Would greatly appreciate your opinions and ratings if you like it. Because It's very very new, I need people to download it for free to show to their friends.

Update: I just found out that the concept is exactly the same as iForce. However I beat the other app by price I guess
The Following User Says Thank You to osbron For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

osbron
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Edit: Now I'll be giving xda developer members a free trial for an unlimited time. PM me or email me at smalltinyapps@gmail.com for it!

sebaslive
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by osbron View Post
Edit: Now I'll be giving xda developer members a free trial for an unlimited time. PM me or email me at smalltinyapps@gmail.com for it!
haha have you been able to use it on any girls?

hasbrobot
Old
Thanks Meter 117
Sent an email.... 😆

posted while using my note 3

osbron
Old
(Last edited by osbron; 17th March 2014 at 06:35 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
I personally tried using it on my own girlfriend. My mistake was that I put the phone within her reach, so when I said I actually predicted her coin toss, she grabbed it and took a peek... So it was a epic fail for me. =.= Never put the phone too near their reach!

But yes, I managed to impress quite a couple of guys.... not girls >.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebaslive View Post
haha have you been able to use it on any girls?