Shattered Screen? Turn Your Broken Device into a Complete Media Center!

A cracked screen usually means you’ll have to spend a hefty … more

Gmail 5.0: Material Design and Multiple Account Support

Google started to materialize many of its applications right after announcing the … more

Some of Our Favorite Features in Android 5.0 Lollipop

Android 5.0 Lollipop is the latest major revision to Google’s mobile operating … more

Sony SmartEyeglass SDK Developer Preview Released

A little over a month ago in Tokyo, Japan, Sony unveiled its new SmartEyeglasstechnology. … more

Help

OP bigkirk

22nd March 2014, 08:14 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Hey guys,
I posted this in another thread, but It has been buried so I am trying reposting again. I have no clue on where to start in regards to loading things on my watch. I dont know how to root it, how to get the google play store etc. I am willing to pay someone to help walk me through it if you dont mind. I have a mac for a computer and every example i see is done through PCs. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If you want to contact me here that is cool or if you want to email me, my email address is baysideinvestments@gmail.com. Please someone help me out, I know Im an idiot to you computer geniuses, but I have no idea where to start.

Thanks
22nd March 2014, 08:19 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Themer
Flag Osijek
Thanks Meter: 5,371

6,583 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkirk

Hey guys,
I posted this in another thread, but It has been buried so I am trying reposting again. I have no clue on where to start in regards to loading things on my watch. I dont know how to root it, how to get the google play store etc. I am willing to pay someone to help walk me through it if you dont mind. I have a mac for a computer and every example i see is done through PCs. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If you want to contact me here that is cool or if you want to email me, my email address is baysideinvestments@gmail.com. Please someone help me out, I know Im an idiot to you computer geniuses, but I have no idea where to start.

Thanks

No need to pay mate - you are on XDA

Unfortunately, my watch still hasn't arrived so I can't help you...
I'm sure @Lokifish Marz will help you and someone who has Mac could help more

Programs you need to use are same or similar and there shouldn't be any problems...

If no one helps you, wait and I'll help you as soon as I get my watch...

If there's no rooting tool for Mac, find PC (friend, work, school...) and just follow tutorial...

As soon as you root - you basically don't need computer anymore...

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
22nd March 2014, 08:46 PM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Olympus Mons, Mars
Thanks Meter: 3,279

2,871 posts
Donate to Me
More
EnSec Enhanced Security + Operative w TWRP 20140318. This works using Java and is WIN/LIN/MAC compatible.
22nd March 2014, 09:08 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 81

428 posts
But, Lokifish, doesn't any attempt to install to the TrueSmart first require the installation of ADB and proper drivers ? Are those available for MacOS ?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
25th March 2014, 08:42 PM   |  #5  
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Olympus Mons, Mars
Thanks Meter: 3,279

2,871 posts
Donate to Me
More
There is are a number of ADB for mac guides floating around xda. Seeing that Mac is really a pretty unix system it's a bit more involved than windows.

I know that the installer will work on Ubuntu with the proper setup so there is no why it won't work on a Mac.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lokifish Marz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread