Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,878 Members 37,344 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Who can help me? My Z1 Compact is unable to unlock, has failed N times!!

Tip us?

cultur
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Unhappy [Q] Who can help me? My Z1 Compact is unable to unlock, has failed N times!!

Who can help me? I can not unlock z1 Compact, has failed N times! !
I come from China, I can not unlock the phone, looking again at China forum but could not find a solution, so I came to this forum, hope experts can help me.
When I Flashtool64 BLU when the result is always prompt (FAILED <remote: command did not secceed)
My unlock code is acquired at Sony's official website, has confirmed that there are no errors. Android 4.4.3 software version is 757 Chinese edition.
I do not speak English I translated with Google to write posts do not know the translation is correct, I hope you can understand it! Thank you very much!

zxz0O0
Old
Thanks Meter 1008

DONATE TO ME
Type in phone *#*#7378423#*#* and go to Service Info => Configuration. What does it say under Bootloader unlock allowed? Have you tried with this guide: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2440597 (start from step 7 if you already have the key)

cultur
Old
(Last edited by cultur; 24th April 2014 at 08:49 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by zxz0O0 View Post
Type in phone *#*#7378423#*#* and go to Service Info => Configuration. What does it say under Bootloader unlock allowed? Have you tried with this guide: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2440597 (start from step 7 if you already have the key)
First of all thank you very much for helping me
My phone has been previously (unlocked → Lock), (unlocked → lock), conducted two such operations.
When I brush back Chinese version of the 757 has been unable to be unlocked when I was using the latest version of the unlocking Flashtool64
Bootloader unlock allowed: Yes
Every time FAILED <remote: command did not secceed>
FAILED <remote: command did not secceed>
I'm going crazy