FORUMS

Battery Life Guide Helps You Get More out of Your Device

Battery life is a primary concern when it comes to smartphones these days, and … more

Vinsic Doosl FM Transmitter Review – Accessory Review

A lot of vehicles come with stereos featuring Bluetooth connectivity. This … more

Nexus & Cookies: A More Focused Direction?

It is that time of the year again, and we are approaching the day where Android fans all over … more

LG G4 US Carrier Release Dates

The LG G4 was announced on April 29th with its Snapdragon 808 SoC, a welcomed change from its higher-end … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Please some Help

17th March 2014, 01:39 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Hi, to all.
I know that this has been ask many times,but....
I did search and try almost a every solution i could find on XDA fórum.
I did i complete wipe and voilá, no OS on my Droid DNA, i was rooted but on S-ON, and i had the Venon 3.0.1
I was installing the new Viper 3.1.0 but did the full system wip,and now only can acess my Bootloader and Recovery (TWRP).
Also when rebboting or turning off from recovery it says that there's no root app instaled,and try's to install but it can find it.
I can connect to fastboot, but no adb (when i do adb devices it shows a blank on the device) but on Fastboot it shows the device number.
I try to upgrade drivers and android adb /fastboot, but no luck, in sideload or push the Rom to the phone.
Also i can navigate on the recovery, and try to mount system etc,but also with no luck.
I tryed on Linux and Windows 8, but still no luck.
I'm trying right now another thing that i found on this question and answer thread (that is install pdaneta4126) but still nothing.
Can anyone provide me some insight or light on this matter?
I know that if i have acess to recovery not all is lost, so after a lot of fight and banging with my head, i would like some assistance if it would be possible)
I'm rooted since the 1.15 and didn´t upgrade Hboot or Radios, if this helps and i was in TWRP 2.63, but now flashed 2.7.
Or can i RUU back to stock, and re-root, or what i can do to solve this?
Thank you for all the help you can give me.
 
 
17th March 2014, 02:12 PM |#2  
RLGL's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Stillwater
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sued

Hi, to all.
I know that this has been ask many times,but....
I did search and try almost a every solution i could find on XDA fórum.
I did i complete wipe and voilá, no OS on my Droid DNA, i was rooted but on S-ON, and i had the Venon 3.0.1
I was installing the new Viper 3.1.0 but did the full system wip,and now only can acess my Bootloader and Recovery (TWRP).
Also when rebboting or turning off from recovery it says that there's no root app instaled,and try's to install but it can find it.
I can connect to fastboot, but no adb (when i do adb devices it shows a blank on the device) but on Fastboot it shows the device number.
I try to upgrade drivers and android adb /fastboot, but no luck, in sideload or push the Rom to the phone.
Also i can navigate on the recovery, and try to mount system etc,but also with no luck.
I tryed on Linux and Windows 8, but still no luck.
I'm trying right now another thing that i found on this question and answer thread (that is install pdaneta4126) but still nothing.
Can anyone provide me some insight or light on this matter?
I know that if i have acess to recovery not all is lost, so after a lot of fight and banging with my head, i would like some assistance if it would be possible)
I'm rooted since the 1.15 and didn´t upgrade Hboot or Radios, if this helps and i was in TWRP 2.63, but now flashed 2.7.
Or can i RUU back to stock, and re-root, or what i can do to solve this?
Thank you for all the help you can give me.


Can you get into recovery and sideload a rom to install?
17th March 2014, 02:21 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RLGL

Can you get into recovery and sideload a rom to install?

I can go to the recovery, and connect the sideload, but the Linux and the Windows 8 but when i try to adb sideload viperDNA.zip to the internal storage, it just says "error device not found"
But if i do in fastboot (fastboot devices) the pc detects and returns the number.
In adb (adb devices) the system returns a blank space where it should be the device number.
Also i unable to push a file to sdcard.
17th March 2014, 06:08 PM |#5  
thayl0's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 145
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sued

I can go to the recovery, and connect the sideload, but the Linux and the Windows 8 but when i try to adb sideload viperDNA.zip to the internal storage, it just says "error device not found"
But if i do in fastboot (fastboot devices) the pc detects and returns the number.
In adb (adb devices) the system returns a blank space where it should be the device number.
Also i unable to push a file to sdcard.

Download PdaNet and it will reinstall your adb drivers and you should be able to find your device.
18th March 2014, 12:20 AM |#6  
Jaggar345's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Amston
Thanks Meter: 155
 
More
Adb push can push a rom to the phone and then just flash it and your good.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bootload, bootloop, droid dna, root, system
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes