Post Reply

[Q] Best Official Firmware

OP swaroop_p1988

17th March 2014, 01:48 PM   |  #1  
swaroop_p1988's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 9
 
143 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
I was using BMK3 and got updated to poison firmware BNB2 and all went crap.
I have tried many official and unofficial firmwares. Even the ones which were working fine like BMK3 and AMF7 were also hanging and lagging. I've used only INU and INS firmwares.

Are there any firmware of any region which workis flawless and without any hangs??
Please help me...
17th March 2014, 03:07 PM   |  #2  
iceyhotguy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 724
 
715 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by swaroop_p1988

I was using BMK3 and got updated to poison firmware BNB2 and all went crap.
I have tried many official and unofficial firmwares. Even the ones which were working fine like BMK3 and AMF7 were also hanging and lagging. I've used only INU and INS firmwares.

Are there any firmware of any region which workis flawless and without any hangs??
Please help me...

K3 is the most stable one in my opinion.
We already discussed the very same thing you are facing when the update first rolled out.
Check this thread - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2652690
18th March 2014, 08:30 AM   |  #3  
swaroop_p1988's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 9
 
143 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceyhotguy

K3 is the most stable one in my opinion.
We already discussed the very same thing you are facing when the update first rolled out.
Check this thread - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2652690

I have installed the most recent firmware Russian BNA4 and looks smooth and works fine.
Have to use for a week and check.
Sometime I get the negative effect when unlocking, but it becomes normal if i lock and unlock again.. So manageable when compared to BNB2 poison firmware..
19th March 2014, 02:29 PM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Mk3 is firmware is good and stable then latest one but if u in mk3 rooted change model number gt-n7000 phone DPI is change u cannot use it that as more DPI effect in many apps.....

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
21st March 2014, 08:14 AM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 1
 
29 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Thumbs up how is bna4 ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by swaroop_p1988

I have installed the most recent firmware Russian BNA4 and looks smooth and works fine.
Have to use for a week and check.
Sometime I get the negative effect when unlocking, but it becomes normal if i lock and unlock again.. So manageable when compared to BNB2 poison firmware..

Hi Swaroop So how is your experience with bna4 for these 3 days ? Isme bhi lag problem to nahi aayi ? And one more query: Over which rom you flashed this bna4 ?
21st March 2014, 08:44 AM   |  #6  
swaroop_p1988's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 9
 
143 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MohdGhufran

Hi Swaroop So how is your experience with bna4 for these 3 days ? Isme bhi lag problem to nahi aayi ? And one more query: Over which rom you flashed this bna4 ?

I've flashed on AMF7 (4.1.2) and its working fine.
21st March 2014, 08:51 AM   |  #7  
Junior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 1
 
29 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Thumbs up Ok
Quote:
Originally Posted by swaroop_p1988

I've flashed on AMF7 (4.1.2) and its working fine.

Same have done I
24th March 2014, 04:51 AM   |  #8  
doctor_droid's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,819
 
4,165 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Lol this is the only best rom thread that cant be closed... :rofl:
24th October 2014, 10:16 PM   |  #9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2014
Sem duvidas o melhor será o cosmic cm.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bnb2, duos, firmware, grand, official
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Grand Duos i9082 General by ThreadRank