FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[SOLVED]Developer tools disappear after upgrading to 4.3

210 posts
Thanks Meter: 181
 
Post Reply Email Thread
I am not sure why Developer tools disappear upgrading to 4.3
Any idea what is the problem/issue?

Thanks in advance
 
 
17th March 2014, 01:06 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
U have to go to phone then tap on build number 5 times

Sent from my C5303 using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Izinzx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Izinzx Ad-Free
17th March 2014, 01:17 PM |#3  
arifkpi's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Here & There
Thanks Meter: 181
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izinzx

U have to go to phone then tap on build number 5 times

Sent from my C5303 using xda app-developers app

Thanks a lot, also i am little bit confuse about "Personalization" option under setting, it is included with 4.3 update?
17th March 2014, 09:09 PM |#4  
alone_in_dark's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Chittagong
Thanks Meter: 1,121
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arifkpi

Thanks a lot, also i am little bit confuse about "Personalization" option under setting, it is included with 4.3 update?

No, it is only included in z1 (not sure about z)
So,u have to get a modified settings.apk to get that option..or modify by urself
The Following User Says Thank You to alone_in_dark For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift alone_in_dark Ad-Free
18th March 2014, 07:46 PM |#5  
arifkpi's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Here & There
Thanks Meter: 181
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alone_in_dark

No, it is only included in z1 (not sure about z)
So,u have to get a modified settings.apk to get that option..or modify by urself

Thanks a lot
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes